Seahawks @ 49'ers - 12/8/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks @ 49'ers - 12/8/13

I'll be honest: the Denver-Tennessee matchup on Sunday doesn't do much for me. The Broncos will smack down the Titans, and that will be that.

On the other hand, the Seahawks-49'ers matchup is much more intriguing. After crushing the Saints as 6-point favorites @ home, the Hawks will travel to SF as 3-point underdogs.

Their magic number to clinch home field advantage is 2, with 3 of their last 4 games against divisional rivals.

I think if the Hawks can knock off the 49'ers on the road this weekend, they'll end up facing the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Normally I would say Hawks cruise in this game but their due for a loss and on the road they could run into trouble. I'm going with the 49'ers by 3.

Comment

Most pundits and fans in Seattle are expecting a close AND exciting game that will come down to the last minute.

I'm imagining Seattle trailing 24-27 with 2 minutes to play, and Russell Wilson driving the Hawks to the winning touchdown just as time expires. Hawks win 31-27.

Comment

this will be a nail biter

Comment

Unfortunately for folks in the Denver area, 506Sports.com is showing the game as blacked out in Bronco Land "due to NFL rules".

http://506sports.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
            Unfortunately for folks in the Denver area, 506Sports.com is showing the game as blacked out in Bronco Land "due to NFL rules".

http://506sports.com/
            What!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
              What!?!?!?!?!?!
              Yep. Click on the link, scroll down to the "Fox Late" game, and note that the Denver Metro area plus sections of southern Wyoming are rendered in gray.

And on Sunday, the worst color you can be is gray because that means Fox is not allowed to show a quality game that would compete with the Broncos @ home against a clown team like Tennessee...even though the game is a sellout @ home.

:facepalm:

Comment

Yep. Click on the link, scroll down to the "Fox Late" game, and note that the Denver Metro area plus sections of southern Wyoming are rendered in gray.

And on Sunday, the worst color you can be is gray because that means Fox is not allowed to show a quality game that would compete with the Broncos @ home against a clown team like Tennessee...even though the game is a sellout @ home.

so, just so were clear. I'm in Denver and they won't be showing the game.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                    so, just so were clear. I'm in Denver and they won't be showing the game.
                    He's talking about the Seahawks game. For some reason he thinks Broncos fans would rather watch the Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                      He's talking about the Seahawks game. For some reason he thinks Broncos fans would rather watch the Seahawks.
                      He knows that.

Comment

not a stinking chance. Not to be rude.. but I could give a **** about anything but the broncos. Well there for a couple weeks I did watch the chiefs games.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          It won't be blacked out for me!!!!

...but I still won't give a **** and will be watching the Broncos
                          When Denver is up 35-3 at halftime, a lot of fans in Denver will wish they had a competitive game to watch.

Heck, last week I fell asleep at halftime watching the Hawks game because they were so far ahead of the Saints.

Comment

Ya I get the 49er Seahawks game out here, but not the broncos game. It's no secret which game I'd rather watch.

Comment

I'll listen to Dave Logan and Easy Ed with my NFL Audio Pass, and watch the Hawks-49'ers game on the big screen.

Then when the Sunday Night Game is over, I'll finally get the watch the Broncos using NFL Game Rewind on my iPad.

That's my typical Sunday routine unless the Broncos play in a different timeslot than the Seahawks, in which case they usually show the Broncos out here.

Comment

Working...
                              X