No announcement yet.

Nuggets VS Blazers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality of the NBA game seems to dropped off precipitously since the '90's. The Nuggets fans suck too. Anytime you're down by a couple points in the 4th quarter with the other team on the line, in game 7, at home, and the crowd isn't even cheering, tells you all you really need to know. No heart, no fight, no spirit. Pretty much what I expected.
    Nuggets were like 37% from the floor, 11% on 3's, and 71% on free throws. That's worse than my typical stat line in like 8th grade, and I sucked. It looks like these guys never practice. Malone had them trying to play defense, but I didn't expect such low intensity from guys who are being paid +$20M to play a sport.

If the Nuggets were supposedly the 2nd best team in the entire NBA, lol. What a joke of a sport. Jokic is a top 5 player in the NBA, because he can actually play basketball and is tall. Apparently that's all it takes.

Comment

Is Jokic a sole alpha dog? Need a 1 and a 1a to contend for NBA championship. Klay Thompson in FA anyone?

Comment

The only thing special about Jokic is that he actually learned basketball fundamentals. The rest of the NBA must just be a bunch of crappy bigs and Splash Brother wannabee's jacking up 3's. It's pretty disgusting, because if I played that way in High School, I'd get like one or two chances to miss shots before I'd be benched. Can't imagine being able to throw up brick after brick and the coach literally doing nothing about it.

Have no idea why any fan would go to see this. It ain't Seth Curry out there. Just a bunch of impersonator's throwing up uncontested long balls that have little to no chance of going in. Most of these guys don't have real basketball skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
          Is Jokic a sole alpha dog? Need a 1 and a 1a to contend for NBA championship. Klay Thompson in FA anyone?
          Nugs were a tease all year. You knew this is what was coming. Couldnt elevate their game in a win or go home against a beatable team. Need a veteran or two who doesnt get playoff yips.

Klay is probably the right gamble but he has had plenty of Murray type games today.

And what a sloppy game. If Murray showed up today, that 17pt lead would have climbed to mid/upper 20s and I think they hold on. Plumlee minutes were ugly.

Its Broncos season now baby!

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
            The only thing special about Jokic is that he actually learned basketball fundamentals. The rest of the NBA must just be a bunch of crappy bigs and Splash Brother wannabee's jacking up 3's. It's pretty disgusting, because if I played that way in High School, I'd get like one or two chances to miss shots before I'd be benched. Can't imagine being able to throw up brick after brick and the coach literally doing nothing about it.

Have no idea why any fan would go to see this. It ain't Seth Curry out there. Just a bunch of impersonator's throwing up uncontested long balls that have little to no chance of going in. Most of these guys don't have real basketball skills.
            The block hear the end. It was a 2 on 2 I think. The nugget off the ball just stood behind the 3 point line watching. Didn’t crash the rim once ballhandler went to the hoop. These idiots can’t even run a simple 2v1, 3v2 fastbreak. They just camp out behind the line.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

Yeah Seth Curry isnt worth a penny to go see.

Comment

I could have played better than Millsap yesterday. He can't jump for nothing. Why was he even on the floor? Terrible.

Murray is too fragile for playoffs.

Jokic is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                  The Nuggets aren't going anywhere until Murray takes another step.. Great players don't disappear in Game 7. I put the loss on him, and McCollum going god mode.
                  Totally agree about Murray, I know he's young and the first time in playoffs, but man in supposedly the biggest game of his life he was a non factor. After watching Steff Curry the other night and McCollum yesterday that's the type of player he needs to become if the Nuggs want to take that next step.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post

Like the nuggets win by 23+?
                    Well it was one hell of a game and I'm glad I was right. Great series though. One of the best I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                      The Nuggets aren't going anywhere until Murray takes another step.. Great players don't disappear in Game 7. I put the loss on him, and McCollum going god mode.
                      I really like Rooting for guys named CJ.. Dude did go all GOD MODE>

Comment

Nuggets youth showed up big time in this game. They actually played bad game 7 against the Spurs too but the Spurs couldn't capitalize.

Both Murray and Milsap had off nights combined with horrible free throw shooting. Nuggets bench being non existent also caught up with them.

Comment

Originally posted by jutang View Post
                          Nuggets youth showed up big time in this game. They actually played bad game 7 against the Spurs too but the Spurs couldn't capitalize.

Both Murray and Milsap had off nights combined with horrible free throw shooting. Nuggets bench being non existent also caught up with them.
                          Sometimes you have to have experience to advance. Not many on this team has seen playoff basketball. There is a step up and show up side of any playoff. They will be better off for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X