Nuggets VS Blazers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggets VS Blazers

Am I missing a thread on this ? How can there not be one. This has been some of the best Basket Ball I have ever seen. Both teams are great. Blazers will win it in the end but an amazing playoffs to say the least.

it's been a good series so far. Nice to see the AVS & Nuggets competing deeper into the playoffs.

Comment

They even made history. 2nd time since 1950's it has went to a quad OT in the playoffs. My boys Dame and Cj gonna take it down.

Comment

The Nugs are growing up before our eyes. I think they have a great chance to advance to the next round, but it's all gravy at this point even if they don't. Even legendary squads typically have a playoff learning curve. The sky's truly the limit for these young Nuggets. Who knows how good Murray, Beasley, and Craig can be in another year or two. Monte and Juancho still have room to grow as well, and Vanderbilt looks like he also has potential. Porter hasn't even suited up yet, and could be a tremendous talent if he's healthy. They have a wealth of promising young talent, and I believe they'll have Bird rights to exceed the cap re-signing most or all of them. They should be able to get rid of Plumlee's contract going forward IF they want to, and have a team option next year for Millsap, which gives them some salary cap flexibility as well. Tim Connolly has done a phenomenal job positioning this team for long term success. Doing whatever they can to prevent the sorry-ass Wiz from pilfering him in the off-season should be their top priority. Denver's future is sunglasses bright either way, though.

Comment

i think people are a little gun shy with the expectation of getting shelled in the next round if they manage to squeeze through to the conference finals.

Still a big step for the franchise.to be fighting in the 2nd round though.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
            i think people are a little gun shy with the expectation of getting shelled in the next round if they manage to squeeze through to the conference finals.

Still a big step for the franchise.to be fighting in the 2nd round though.
            Oh if they win in 7 then get swept in the WCF (wouldn’t happen) I’d still take it.

Comment

nuggest are playing so good and the blazers are as well. Such a good series, really evenly matched except Jokic can really be the difference which is easy to say. If Lillard can figure out Harris Defense the Blazers can go up a level too.

Comment

Best series by FAR! I'm pulling for whoever comes out of this series to win the West.

The other 2 West teams are playing in the Tampax Invitational and it is UNBEARABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrElway View Post
                  Best series by FAR! I'm pulling for whoever comes out of this series to win the West.

The other 2 West teams are playing in the Tampax Invitational and it is UNBEARABLE.
                  Some of the best Basketball I've seen in some time. By both teams.

Comment

I'll be at game 5 tonight if anyone wants to meet up for a beer

Comment

The teams are pretty even, I still think overall the Nuggets are the better team. If they can the normal out of Jokic, Murray, Harris, Milsap and get some contributions from Beasley, Morris,Barton and Craig, they should win this series. Don't care what happens after that, they're gaining some valuable playoff experience.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post

Oh if they win in 7 then get swept in the WCF (wouldn’t happen) I’d still take it.
                        Yeah, great for the franchise, don't get me wrong.

Growing up as we speak tonight.

Comment

Even after the regular season they had, people didn’t seem to believe in them. I heard a lot of the talking heads saying they were the team most likely to get upset in the first round. After they took down San Antonio, everyone’s pick for the next series seemed to be Portland. The thing with the Nuggets is that they are unselfish and play great team basketball. Keep knocking ‘em down Nuggets!

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
                            Even after the regular season they had, people didn’t seem to believe in them. I heard a lot of the talking heads saying they were the team most likely to get upset in the first round. After they took down San Antonio, everyone’s pick for the next series seemed to be Portland. The thing with the Nuggets is that they are unselfish and play great team basketball. Keep knocking ‘em down Nuggets!
                            I think it is understandable that people would be a little unsure about this team. We had witnessed many George Karl teams have a great season and be one and done in the playoffs.

Malone is a much better playoff coach and Jokic is the most unique player in the league. I think this team can win the series and will be interesting what they can do in the next round. I never felt like they played GS like they were capable of. Don't know if they can pull it off against them or the Red Rockets, but either way it's all gravy.

Comment

Dude last nights game sucked ass. **** !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X