Weston Dressler anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weston Dressler anyone?

Weston Dressler was quoted on local radio here in Bismarck that he was unsure of his future with the Saskatchewan Roughriders because of some workouts he had planned with some NFL teams.

I don't know how many here know who the kid is but he is fun to watch. He's kind of a Welkerish size and returned kicks as well as receiving. Just hoping the local kid kid gets a shot at the big time and maybe could help with ball security on the punt team.

The #6 play is wild.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pmFnAsaizJM" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
    Last edited by Slightly Soiled; 12-06-2013, 04:32 PM.

Why in the world would trying out for NFL teams jeopardize a kid's CFL career? I would think the CFL would love those situations.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
      Why in the world would trying out for NFL teams jeopardize a kid's CFL career? I would think the CFL would love those situations.
      It wouldnt. Unless one of those NFL teams picks him up.

Comment

This kid has some great hands and his ability to position himself in the best possible way to find that ball is very good. I don't see him being used as a deep threat like that in the NFL though. Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the mix for a 53 man roster come next pre season.

Comment

Good hands id be interesting to see if he can make the transition from the CFL offenses to a NFL offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Soiled View Post
            Weston Dressler was quoted on local radio here in Bismarck that he was unsure of his future with the Saskatchewan Roughriders because of some workouts he had planned with some NFL teams.

I don't know how many here know who the kid is but he is fun to watch. He's kind of a Welkerish size and returned kicks as well as receiving. Just hoping the local kid kid gets a shot at the big time and maybe could help with ball security on the punt team.

The #6 play is wild.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pmFnAsaizJM" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
            Sounds like he would be a better fit for a team that needs a WR like kFc than us for just punt returns. If his hands are that good he would be an upgrade for them and should be able to equal or better Bowe's stats every game.

Comment

Working...
            X