Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its cold in Denver OH NOOOOEEEEEEEs

damn lol

I think this will make the game more difficult than it should be. Our offense sputters pretty hard when the long passing game is removed.

Comment

You are a day late and $93 short.

Comment

I surmise that a pissed off Broncos team that has been freezing their asses off all week will want to prove a point and will anally rape the Titans with a giant icicle (figuratively speaking, of course).

Smell the glove! Titans! (Literally).

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
          I surmise that a pissed off Broncos team that has been freezing their asses off all week will want to prove a point and will anally rape the Titans with a giant icicle (figuratively speaking, of course).

Smell the glove! Titans! (Literally).
          I know someone who would want not only that glove but also the icicle

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=66835

Comment

Broncos are gonna roll. No one likes to be likened to a cold weather vagina like this team has been by the media, Munchak, etc.

Comment

How does Manning grip the handle to his car or get his mail when it is this cold out? Doesn't his hand go completely numb and he cannot hold on to anything?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
                Broncos are gonna roll. No one likes to be likened to a cold weather vagina like this team has been by the media, Munchak, etc.
                The Titans will be Munchaking on cold weather vaginas all day long. Know what I'm sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by bfIflcommish View Post
                  I know someone who would want not only that glove but also the icicle

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=66835
                  Just the Icicle.

Comment

I was wearing shorts today.. First time in a while that I had wished I hadn't made that decision

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                      I was wearing shorts today.. First time in a while that I had wished I hadn't made that decision
                      I saw some Gym rat here in Chicago in an Ed Hardy type muscle shirt and a scarf, it was 18 degrees. He looked like he should have been on that Jersey shore show thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                        I saw some Gym rat here in Chicago in an Ed Hardy type muscle shirt and a scarf, it was 18 degrees. He looked like he should have been on that Jersey shore show thingy.
                        well as long as they don't put him on downton abbey that's okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                          well as long as they don't put him on downton abbey that's okay then.
                          No kidding, Don't mess with my Downton Abbey!

If only PBS would do another period drama set at the end of the 1950's about a core group of guys, and maybe a couple chicks (to make coffee, samitches, and splash down vests), in Houston as they live and work in the MOCR and go to the moon and stuff.

Comment

Comment

Imagine what that cold does to a guy with a bum ticker...

Comment

Working...
                              X