Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver Broncos game used

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver Broncos game used

    Hey, new member here. looking forward to getting involved in the discussions. But I have a quick question. If anyone has any Denver Broncos game used items such as gloves, cleats, jerseys, pants, socks, helmets. Can you please contact me at [email protected]

  • #2
    Originally posted by chrisschacher View Post
    Hey, new member here. looking forward to getting involved in the discussions. But I have a quick question. If anyone has any Denver Broncos game used items such as gloves, cleats, jerseys, pants, jocks, helmets. Can you please contact me at [email protected]
    really??

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah.... they display nicely.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have a vile of Knowshon Moreno's tears to protect me from AIDS, but it's not for sale.

        Comment


        • #5
          I have a Jock Strap from Kyle Orton. Supposedly it was his game time strap for every game he started for Denver, but it looks as lily white as the day it was unwrapped. It's almost as if balls have never touched it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
            I have a vile of Knowshon Moreno's tears to protect me from AIDS, but it's not for sale.
            That's completely understandable. I have some old Jay Cutler tears.. just makes me immune to baby cries.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
              I have a Jock Strap from Kyle Orton. Supposedly it was his game time strap for every game he started for Denver, but it looks as lily white as the day it was unwrapped. It's almost as if balls have never touched it.
              Lol that's H.O.F. type of memorabilia. They must really brighten up the room.

              Comment


              • #8
                I have some stuff, actually. I have a Von Miller Nike away jersey that is game used. It was worn last during this year's New England game. I spilled a tiny bit of salsa on it. It's a mark about 3/4", front of the jersey, right between the top of the numbers. I haven't washed it yet, but I'm pretty sure it will come out. Would you want it washed, or unwashed? If you didn't want it washed, I could circle the mark with a Sharpie, and make a notation - something like, "Old El Paso - Mild - Tostitos Lime chip - 11/23/2013 - Go Broncos."

                I also have a game used Peyton Manning Nike home jersey. It was last worn just last Sunday, believe it or not. Funny story - I usually try and use the same color jersey the team is wearing (I also have a Champ Bailey blue jersey - but it is Reebok). This last Sunday, all I could think about was the crushing disappointment of the Patriots game. We're, like, 15-1 when I'm wearing the Manning jersey. So, I went against the grain, and wore it last Sunday - a home jersey for an away game. I felt a little stupid, but it was only my wife and two kids who saw me. And you can't argue with the results!

                Lucky for you, I haven't washed it, either. The only mark on it was from a green Otter Pop, and that was just a drop (right at the top of the white number 1 on the front). It's pretty amazing, actually. When I get nervous, I plow through the Otter Pops. On Sunday, I ate at least 25 of them. But other than that drop from the green one, I didn't spill a drop - I guess I was in a bit of a zone. And, in fairness, that one drop is only there because I took pity on Boris the Angry Bulldog (a BIG Otter Pop fan). I bit off a piece to drop into his mouth, and my hand melted a tiny drop, which ended up on the jersey. I was a little pissed, and I could tell Boris the Angry Bulldog felt bad. What are you going to do - you know?

                If you are interested, I also have Broncos shorts, sweats, and socks that are all game used. Everything has been cleaned, unfortunately, except for the sweats and the socks I wore Sunday. Those are sitting in the laundry room right now, so your timing is fortuitous.

                Let me know what you're interested in, and I'll get you some pricing. I think you'll find me to be pretty fair.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                  If you are interested, I also have Broncos shorts, sweats, and socks that are all game used. Everything has been cleaned, unfortunately, except for the sweats and the socks I wore Sunday. Those are sitting in the laundry room right now, so your timing is fortuitous.

                  Let me know what you're interested in, and I'll get you some pricing. I think you'll find me to be pretty fair.
                  Lol I got a pretty good laugh out of that! The more dirty the better. Like if the whole front had salsa... You would probably make some coin if you decided to sell that gem. As for the Manning, he sucks and good luck finding anyone who likes him and would buy anything of his.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can sell you my jeans I wore to the Raiders game. $200.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      I can sell you my jeans I wore to the Raiders game. $200.
                      For $200, those had better be Girbaud or Guess!

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have a game worn Travis Henry condom with a hole in it. I'll get you some pricing. I think you'll find me to be pretty fair.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lol yeah, I haven't had any serious comments yet. But hey, it's the internet and it's providing some cheap entertainment.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                              I have a vile of Knowshon Moreno's tears to protect me from AIDS, but it's not for sale.
                              I call bull****. Considering the size of Moreno's tear ducts it is impossible to have less than a bucket full of tears.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X