Drew Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post

So you're looking for more sissy talk, is what you're saying.
    Praise in Public, Criticize in Private. It's Leadership 101. That is the first thing they teach every Jr Officer.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Praise in Public, Criticize in Private. It's Leadership 101. That is the first thing they teach every Jr Officer.
      Vic is a ****ing NFL Head Coach. Not some pansy ass junior officer.

Comment

• The Drive interviewed Lock's Dad yesterday. Good stuff:
        https://1043thefan.com/category/podc...Fan+Interviews

Comment

• Originally posted by HAT View Post
          and that is why he should, know, understand and employ the idea of praise in public criticize in private. except of course when they go over film as a TEAM TOGETHER .
          , Now Mr. hat it is time for you to impulsively say something nasty and hostile, your go-to M. O. !

Comment

• Originally posted by HAT View Post
            That leadership role starts from the beginning and continue with you through your career. And if you believe that leadership lesson is something a "pansy" does then you have never lead anyone.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DC620422-55CC-4A1A-A871-A29744B0A5BB.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	2536444Click image for larger version

Name:	DC620422-55CC-4A1A-A871-A29744B0A5BB.jpeg
Views:	211
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	2536443

Comment

That leadership role starts from the beginning and continue with you through your career. And if you believe that leadership lesson is something a "pansy" does then you have never lead anyone.
                Yeah, I’m sure a guy who’s been a respected DC for decades has no idea how to lead players...

Comment

I'd say Vic’s earned it from the beginning to get where he is now. Or are you imagining his career started ten months ago?

Comment

• ....just curious....What would it take for this group to sour on Lock? In Trevor Siemians first road start, he threw for 4 TD and over 300 yards. I wasn't here for that...but I would imagine the Trevor fan club was in full effect.....At what point did you all finally realize he wasn't it? What was the moment you realized it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                      ....just curious....What would it take for this group to sour on Lock? In Trevor Siemians first road start, he threw for 4 TD and over 300 yards. I wasn't here for that...but I would imagine the Trevor fan club was in full effect.....At what point did you all finally realize he wasn't it? What was the moment you realized it?
                      Siemian had very limited tools and was a 7th round pick. Lock is about as physically gifted as a QB can get, and probably should’ve gone in the 1st round. Siemian also didn’t play as a rookie. Very few here ever seriously thought Siemian was the long-term answer. Basically it’s an apple to oranges comparison.

All that said, I’m sure some here will start calling Lock a bust as soon as he has a single bad game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                        ....just curious....What would it take for this group to sour on Lock? In Trevor Siemians first road start, he threw for 4 TD and over 300 yards. I wasn't here for that...but I would imagine the Trevor fan club was in full effect.....At what point did you all finally realize he wasn't it? What was the moment you realized it?
                        Some of us are smarter than others and always knew

Comment

• This is more Cutler than SIemian
                          cutler went 2-3 with 9 TDs and 5 Ints his rookie year.

Anyone who wants to compare Lock to Trevor has not clue what they are watching at the Q position .

Last edited by CEH; 12-15-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X