Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - FIFA World Cup Draws

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/final-d...=1386348448012

USA in Group G and faces a tough group. Mexico also in a difficult group.

GO USA!!!
    Last edited by crush17; 12-06-2013, 09:23 AM.

Mexico caught a break, aside from Brazil. B is a bloodbath. D and G look tough. C and E are pretty soft.

Would be an achievement for the US to get out of their group. Plus they were discussing that they will have the worst travel schedule. Chance to avenge Ghana loss I guess, Klinsmann try to prove something against his home nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
      Mexico caught a break, aside from Brazil. B is a bloodbath. D and G look tough. C and E are pretty soft.

Would be an achievement for the US to get out of their group. Plus they were discussing that they will have the worst travel schedule. Chance to avenge Ghana loss I guess, Klinsmann try to prove something against his home nation.
      Huge achievement. Portugal and Germany are much better than us. Ghana, as we know, can be tough.

Comment

Portugal isn't as good as they once were and Ghana is a team we should beat anyway (yeah yeah I know). So although it is a very tough draw, it's not impossible.

Comment

Poor England. I've always rooted for both England and the US, but the US have a better chance this time around.

Comment

Soccer sucks.

Comment

I will be rooting for the US, England and the Netherlands. The Dutch were so awesome when I was there during the last world cup, the streets were covered with orange and they were giving me free alcohol and dancing in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                I will be rooting for the US, England and the Netherlands. The Dutch were so awesome when I was there during the last world cup, the streets were covered with orange and they were giving me free alcohol and dancing in the streets.
                Gotta love the Dutch. haha.

I'm rooting for Germany 1. and USA 2.

World Cup and Olympic Hockey .. Great year.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  Soccer sucks.
                  ain't biting

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                    Huge achievement. Portugal and Germany are much better than us. Ghana, as we know, can be tough.
                    This really sucks. No way we beat out Germany, but I think it's possible to finish 2nd in the group.

Comment

It's a gauntlet, but if they make it through they will be tested.

Comment

Go USA!!!

and

Come on England!

It's hard not to root for England after visiting there in 2002. World Cup mania was everywhere. That's the first time I took notice of soccer. Beckham was in his prime. I bought some stupid CDs with soccer songs (footie anthems). England had a tough draw. They beat #2 Argentina in the group stage. They almost upset #1 Brazil during the knockout stage. Brazil went on to win the Cup that year. It was also a great year for us. We almost upset Germany who went on to face Brazil in the finals. That's when I sort of became I soccer fan, but I only pay attention during the World Cup.

Comment

Rooting for USA and Brazil.

Comment

Unless something strange happens, Germany is like the team to beat to win it all. Portugal has Ronaldo, maybe the 2nd best player in the world behind Messi, so if they can neutralize him, then the U.S. has a shot at advancing. Not the easiest draw, but could have been worse.

Comment

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...110040&page=11

Comment

Working...
                              X