Thursday Night "Football" - Houston @ Jacksonville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night "Football" - Houston @ Jacksonville

Sound of Music - Live is going to kick this games ass in ratings.

I won't be surprised to see Kubiak fired after this game ends. The Texans look like pure ****. No ****s are given.

I almost feel bad for Houston for what Manning and Co. are going to do to this defense. Almost.

Comment

Wow -- I think most of us had flagged the Texans game as a possible loss at the start of the season. What a difference 12 games makes.

Comment

I still think there is a real possibility the Texans are simply tanking for a QB. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Kubiak is back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
          I still think there is a real possibility the Texans are simply tanking for a QB. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Kubiak is back next year.
          I don't, there was talk that the owners of the team got together and pretty much said Kubiak had to go.

https://twitter.com/johngranato/stat...10612699545600

And the Texans are playing completely undiciplined football. The penalties they are getting are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
            Wow -- I think most of us had flagged the Texans game as a possible loss at the start of the season. What a difference 12 games makes.
            Even in my most optimistic predictions of 14-2, the two losses were at Houston and New England.

Comment

Apparently no one let the NFL Network know that a halftime firework show would be going on directly behind their set!

Comment

Oh, how times have changed.

Back in the 1960's, the networks switched away from an AFC game to show "Heidi" only to have the game turn into a classic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game

Now 50 years later, the NFL network would love to switch away to show "The Sound of Music"...but they can't...because it's their own freaking 24/7 football network, and they are showing a dog of a matchup that will never be a classic!

:facepalm:
                Last edited by Armchair Bronco; 12-05-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I thought something was wrong with the volume on my set. Turns out they're just playing in Jacksonville.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

Back in the 1960's, the networks switched away from an AFC game to show "Heidi" only to have the game turn into a classic.

Now 50 years later, the NFL network would love to switch away to show "The Sound of Music"...but they can't...because it's their own freaking 24/7 football network, and they are showing a dog of a matchup that will never be a classic!

fyi, we landed on the moon

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

great referance!

Comment

Matt Schaub with the #AirSanchez

Comment

The Jags in a very weak AFC keep their playoff hopes alive with this win. Who would have thought at the start of the season the Jags would have double the number of wins the Texans have?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            The Jags in a very weak AFC keep their playoff hopes alive with this win. Who would have thought at the start of the season the Jags would have more than double the number of wins the Texans have?
                            WOOHOOO......first win at home!

errr

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if kubes is fired tomorrow.

And also, welcome to Houston teddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X