Dalton Freaking RISNER (Interview)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalton Freaking RISNER (Interview)

Must listen interview by the huddle up pod. Dalton Risner is such a good interview and such a good player.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/milehi...ike-to-be-draf

Somehow someway we need to get this dude on our team.

I want him BADLY. Hopefully the 2nd round?

Comment

I want to trade back in the first round to make sure we get him.

Comment

I like Risner, but I can't see us drafting a player in the first 3 rounds that isn't a "need" position and we have 2 reasonable starting OT's. Agree with him or not Elway is in "win now" mode so he needs help with our high draft picks to improve our existing team, meaning our starting 22 players.

Comment

Originally posted by RocBronc View Post
          I like Risner, but I can't see us drafting a player in the first 3 rounds that isn't a "need" position and we have 2 reasonable starting OT's. Agree with him or not Elway is in "win now" mode so he needs help with our high draft picks to improve our existing team, meaning our starting 22 players.
          He'd start at rg opening day.

Comment

He's an OC or OG. He would make a lot of sense in Round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post

He's an OC or OG. He would make a lot of sense in Round 2.
              He’s kinda what they wanted out of Billy Turner. A starting guard that can play other positions in a pinch. I really don’t see them not trying to get him.

Comment

He's not playing OT in the NFL. C or G, instant plug and play starter.

Comment

Working...
                X