X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT signed by the Pats...

Because of course.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/16/de...broncos-texans

Who knows how much he has left in the tank, but he should be more reliable for them than Josh Gordon was. Hogan and Gronk are gone now too, so they definitely needed a WR.

DT in a Pats uniform is gonna be a weird sight, but I wish him well. As for Tom Braty and the rest of those cheaters, to paraphrase Ray Finkle’s mom in Ace Ventura, they can “die of gonnorhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son??”

I don't want them to die of gonnorhea. Don't want them to have the pleasure of getting it. Aids would be fine. Or measles.

Comment

hopefully he pulls a Reggie Wayne and realizes how dirty it feels before regular season starts. don't want to see that guy in a pats* uni after all his years playing for the good guys.

Comment

Good for DT might get another ring

Comment

I doubt he ever plays a snap.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
            hopefully he pulls a Reggie Wayne and realizes how dirty it feels before regular season starts. don't want to see that guy in a pats* uni after all his years playing for the good guys.
            DT is 6 years younger than Wayne was when this happened. DT only just turned 31 at the end of December. His salary is why he isn't here. Now he's making just $6m with the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy

He's too young and wants money. He has a huge chip on his shoulder and this is a business. He excelled with Manning and I expect similar with Brady unless he gets lazy.

Comment

Good for DT. Glad he's getting one more shot.

Comment

I’m happy for him. Hopefully, he can come back strong but just not against the Broncos lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                    I doubt he ever plays a snap.

Want to bet?

Loser has to leave the OM for 2 years.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	575
Size:	490.3 KB
ID:	2450595

Comment

Good. Now DT can be the guy that catches the winning TD in the AFCCG regular season rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Want to bet?

Loser has to leave the OM for 2 years.
                          Sure👍 Regular or post season only, him suiting up for the second half of the 4th preseason game or any pre season doesn’t count.

Comment

So one snap of a regular season game for his career? Ok. He’s only 31. He’s going to be on the field again. Pats didn’t give him 6M for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              So one snap of a regular season game for his career? Ok. He’s only 31. He’s going to be on the field again. Pats didn’t give him 6M for nothing.
                              They’re saying the contract is worth up to $6M. I suspect it might be incentive laden due to his injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X