X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonyels
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    James is going to end up making $30M from the Broncos for 66 snaps. He'll end up making $5M more if they don't cut him by the 5th day of 2021 league year. Dude is a clown.
    I second this. Move on.

Leave a comment:

• ~Crash~
    replied
    Time to move on that is for sure

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post

From what I heard, the media did a smear campaign last year when he actually had a serious injury.

I doubt anyone on the team holds this against him, and if they do, they can get ****ed.
    Fangio publicly questioned him and his injury. It wasn’t a smear campaign.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    James is going to end up making $30M from the Broncos for 66 snaps. He'll end up making $5M more if they don't cut him by the 5th day of 2021 league year. Dude is a clown.

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied

From what I heard, the media did a smear campaign last year when he actually had a serious injury.

I doubt anyone on the team holds this against him, and if they do, they can get ****ed.
    He was good to go. He didn’t want to play.

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied

Med staff cleared him. He refused to come back.

He's a pussy. Doesn't love the game, loves the money though and he'll do whatever keeps paying him year after year without the risk or requirements actually associated with playing or competing for championships.

Leave a comment:

• Johnykbr
    replied

The guy played 66 downs on a large contract. I would bet my own paltry paycheck that there are players that hold a grudge.

Leave a comment:

• itswutz4dinna
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    This is a bad look for James after last season and him sitting out while he could have played. Not gonna sit well with Fangio or his teammates.

Still, we should have taken a OT in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    This is a bad look for James after last season and him sitting out while he could have played. Not gonna sit well with Fangio or his teammates.

Still, we should have taken a OT in the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Johnykbr
    replied
    Methane Muti is a beast but is broken. I'll be surprised if he ever sees the field.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

Without COVID what were his chances of playing?

Not high.

Time to move on. Take the space and make a trade or FA.
    He would’ve been injured by week 2. I gave him one more week than he lasted in 2019.

Leave a comment:

• Tonyels
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I tried telling you guys James is a pussy.

You opt out that’s makes cap space ya?
    Without COVID what were his chances of playing?

Not high.

Time to move on. Take the space and make a trade or FA.

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
    Kicking the can on his guaranteed money into next year, with the possibility of a lower cap. That is awful.
    If they don't do anything significant this year, then they roll over this year's Cap savings and it's no big deal. Problem is, they don't have a RT

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

It's time to sign Cordy Glenn and hope for the best.

I tried telling you guys James is a pussy.

You opt out that’s makes cap space ya?

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    I think James just hates playing football.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X