Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

The whole time.

I can do it through multiple positions too.
    For example...
    I am particularly excited to see Butt in action as I'm highly interested in Tight Ends.
    We already hit the Y with Fant.
    Hoping Butt healed and is ready for another stab at it.
    I feel like my mind should be going where it's going, but I don't know that I want it to go there...

Comment

• Joe Flaccid
      Philmy Lindsay

Comment

• It's all true.

​​​​​​
        If we can put Butt in the F position and Butt turns out to be a Rider... Having already covered the Y position with Fant...
        Flaccid might be able to rise to the opportunity.
        ​​​​​​
        Then it's look out everybody, because we're coming!

​​​​​​(Add Lindsay and Freeman getting in a lot of ball touches to confuse the situation... All of a sudden the offense becomes scary in the eyes of most men.)

(This all assumes that Joe doesn't go limp)
        Last edited by Old Coyote; 08-19-2019, 05:09 AM.

Comment

It's all true.

​​​​​​
          If we can put Butt in the F position and Butt turns out to be a Rider... Having already covered the Y position with Fant...
          ​​​​​​

​​​​​​(Add Lindsay and Freeman getting in a lot of ball touches to confuse the situation... All of a sudden the offense becomes scary in the eyes of most men.)

Either way we are going to score!

Comment

It's all true.

​​​​​​
            ​​​​​​

OC this is all starting to get way too visual L O L

Comment

• https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/19/de...mpaign=themmqb

Comment

• Harris needs to be retained some payers are worth keeping

Comment

• Flacco has always been trash. Not sure why people have changed their minds about that simply by a uniform change.

Comment

• Team Czar John Elway believes the Broncos are contenders—why else would Denver acquire a 34-year-old QB and hire a 60-year-old head coach?—but the roster simply has too many soft spots.
                    That's a really dumb rationalization to get to "Elway believes the Broncos are contenders."

Staff turnover, new offense... awful, gimp-armed non-system incumbent. Someone had to be brought in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

That's a really dumb rationalization to get to "Elway believes the Broncos are contenders."

Staff turnover, new offense... awful, gimp-armed non-system incumbent. Someone had to be brought in.
                      Not to mention Elway still owed the gimp arm 10M, so that sorta put the handcuffs on just a little bit. And all of these FA QB's were brought here (including Flacco) to be place holders, while the high draft pick QB would learn. It's just that Oz and the Pirate didn't pan out. Here's to hoping Lock is the real deal and starting next year, he's learned alot and is ready to roll.

Comment

• Lazy article, I'm wondering if the "writer" of this amazing piece of sports journalism has witnessed one practice or offensive snap at Dove Valley or he he/she is just regurgitating other people's opinions?

Comment

• Comment

• SF media(Tim Ryan in particular) saying SF owned Denver in both practices. That 2nd day even better than the 1st day. Complete ownage at the line on both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              SF media(Tim Ryan in particular) saying SF owned Denver in both practices. That 2nd day even better than the 1st day. Complete ownage at the line on both sides.
                              Well maybe Lindsay will punch him in the nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Well maybe Lindsay will punch him in the nuts.
                                Lindsay shouldn’t even be playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X