Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Perfusionist View Post

    Nope. Just people thinking we don't need a WR in round 1. If we have to go CB round 1, at least try going for CJ Henderson at 15. Fulton at 15 is a reach
    Henderson seems like a better fit and if he's not there at 15 it pushes down another solid player....please let it be Thomas.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

      I never said he was the best.
      I said he was good.
      In a world where most dudes available are turnstiles and often injured. Dude's good. It's true.
      ​​​​​​I'm all for drafting a tackle though. I want better.
      But Bolles is ok compared to a great many of the other schmoes we've carted out there. He can be used for now. And even if beat out as starter, he would be good to have this year as a backup. Compared to what is out there in FA, Bolles is good.

      Personally I think we get one extra Olineman in the seventh and at least one in UCFA that they think can be pulled up from the practice squad to fulfill the one Olineman thing on the new rule for activation of PS guys to go from 46 to 48 on gameday. You have to have one be an Olineman.
      I expect that to make a lot of clubs do the same. And we will be able to poach from that pool of likely 64 or more Olineman that will be PS guys due to the new rule. Those guys will be better after a year of sometimes activations too.
      ​​​​​​
      I think we find a back up C or a back up Tackle through that extra boost of lineman that will be infused into the system by next year. Thus It's not worth it to get project guys on the line other than the ones destined to go to the PS for pulling up on game day. If we don't go for Oline high, I think by the time Bolles is gonna need a look contract wise, we may have found a replacement in the new system even without grabbing a top guy or drafting for that. (I still want a top 130 or so guy in the draft though to be clear).
      I just feel it's overstated how many of Bolles holds were due to Flacco being a statue. I remember more holding calls on run plays. I wanted to know if anyone had any stats for this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

        I just feel it's overstated how many of Bolles holds were due to Flacco being a statue. I remember more holding calls on run plays. I wanted to know if anyone had any stats for this.
        Well. He ain't that bright. That's for sure.
        So I wouldn't doubt he did a few dumboffs especially on RPO things where Flacco chose what happened.
        But I'm still certian he's better when he knows he doesn't have to protect Flacco.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post

          So you're not certain then? **** you went soft over the last hour. It's ok. But if that's true, how about you stop spamming every thread with this "no season" bull****?
          Soft? Nope. I took a bet with 2 other people since you were too much of a pussy to take my bet as how it stood.


          they are already preparing for a cancel. there’s no way it’ll be any different 5 months from now let alone in July TC than it is now in social distancing. This will always spread any time a group is together.

          https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...outputType=amp
          Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 04-05-2020, 07:54 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

            Well. He ain't that bright. That's for sure.
            So I wouldn't doubt he did a few dumboffs especially on RPO things where Flacco chose what happened.
            But I'm still certian he's better when he knows he doesn't have to protect Flacco.
            There was improvement later in the year. By December wasnt he the highest graded OL for Denver? I’ll have to go back and look. I remember reading an article saying that. In Utah he was penalized all the time too. I think Munchak had an effect as well as Lock coming in, but the improvement showed.

            heres that article saying Highest graded

            https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...9-9140a472fdb1

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

              There was improvement later in the year. By December wasnt he the highest graded OL for Denver? I’ll have to go back and look. I remember reading an article saying that. In Utah he was penalized all the time too. I think Munchak had an effect as well as Lock coming in, but the improvement showed.

              heres that article saying Highest graded

              https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...9-9140a472fdb1
              It was a fluff piece to mask the horrendous play. His fate was sealed when they didn't pick up his option early.

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                  Soft? Nope. I took a bet with 2 other people since you were too much of a pussy to take my bet as how it stood.


                  they are already preparing for a cancel. there’s no way it’ll be any different 5 months from now let alone in July TC than it is now in social distancing. This will always spread any time a group is together.

                  https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...outputType=amp
                  How it stood? You mean how you proposed it.

                  How it stood from my viewpoint is how I proposed. Do you accept? I'm not asking for escrow here. You can hold your side and just settle up on on 1/1/2021. Unless putting up real money is scary to you, which it would be if you aren't certain anymore. Bet?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

                    Good choice for Nelson. Needs to get as much cash as he can and Raiders he will do much better.
                    It was for vet minimum. Elway is taking the right approach. He's only signing difference makers to key roles.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post

                      How it stood? You mean how you proposed it.

                      How it stood from my viewpoint is how I proposed. Do you accept? I'm not asking for escrow here. You can hold your side and just settle up on on 1/1/2021. Unless putting up real money is scary to you, which it would be if you aren't certain anymore. Bet?
                      I proposed a bet to you. You wanted to change it with odds. If you didnt like my bet could’ve just said no and move on. I got others to fill the bet.

                      Comment


                      • Click image for larger version

Name:	EUsAewiVAAIH5_q?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	288.5 KB
ID:	2600803


                        Yes please.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	EUsAewiVAAIH5_q?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	288.5 KB
ID:	2600803


                          Yes please.
                          Jersey needs to match the helmet color better. Helmet color is perfect shade of orange.

                          Comment


                          • Click image for larger version

Name:	F6F914D9-AE3A-42EA-8F1D-84C7F04BF2A5.jpeg
Views:	452
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	2601045 Thats sweet

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	F6F914D9-AE3A-42EA-8F1D-84C7F04BF2A5.jpeg
Views:	452
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	2601045 Thats sweet
                              Agree!!!

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X