Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

We could be better. We could be worse. We have a handful of unknowns. Scangarello is unproven. Will defenses focus on Lindsay? Does Sutton take that next step? We're excited about Fant but rookie TEs are notorious for slow starts. How does Sanders recover? Flacco vs Keenum is a tossup; fans try to deny it but their arguments are 5+ years old.
    I have no problem with any of that. I just have a problem with his statement that we'd be "lucky" to be statistically the same as last year. I can't get on board with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

I have no problem with any of that. I just have a problem with his statement that we'd be "lucky" to be statistically the same as last year. I can't get on board with that.

The most important aspect for me will be redzone. Last year I’m not sure how many times they drove the field and came up with no TD. But that could skew the total offense stat.

I believe they will be better. But they will have to improve that red zone, and I’m concerned the system has a problem on short fields a la SF redzone with or without Jimmy G.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ullgo-for-camp

****, crap, horse pucky, damn!
        Emmanuel Sanders won't be 'full-go' for Broncos camp

Comment

• Things have to get better, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
            Things have to get better, right?

Well. Both of those guys are gone.
            The one that got wide open for a TD, and the noodle arm that chucked a wounded duck no where in the vicinity of where it needed to be. So it will definitely be different.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Looking at that play, it reminds me how Bolles is terrible. The hands hanging low, letting the defender get to him first, and getting pushed like that... Good luck, Flacco [and Munchak].

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post
                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ullgo-for-camp

****, crap, horse pucky, damn!
                Emmanuel Sanders won't be 'full-go' for Broncos camp
                He shouldn’t step foot on a preseason field. His preseason will be mid to late September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

So you’re saying people who still regularly post didn’t and have nothing to dedicate? Gtfo with that nonsense. People posted for years up until the format changed. Guess they had no lives eh turnip?

keep acting like a complete dick dumbass. At least you’ve been consistent over the years.
                  Your post is exactly why people are dropping off. Look at the acidic response you have given to a perfectly legitimate response as he sees it. No one has to agree with it but no one should have to see a response like yours. I can't believe how perfectly you answered your own question. Almost Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2KBack View Post

Not really, this place was booming when it was Griese, Ferrotte, Lewis, Beuerlein, Kannel and Plummer. Denver went 12 seasons and had only 1 playoff win 1999- 2011, and you couldn't drag people away from this place. We are still only 3 seasons removed from a Superbowl win, and it's the way whiner and more contentious than it has ever been.
                    We were always on the fringe though. There weren't years where you went in telling yourself "yeah, we're not making the playoffs."

Consecutive 10-loss seasons has never happened to this fanbase before. All the way back to the advent of the 16-game schedule.

It takes a toll. I think fans are hanging. They're just not going to spend all offseason talking about mediocre football.

Comment

• Aaron Burbridge has decided to retire:

Comment

• PFF ranks all 32 pass-rush units ahead of the 2019 NFL season

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-ran...019-nfl-season

Broncos ranked 7th.

Comment

• John Elway, at a crossroads, needs answers for Broncos' future

...in Elway’s tenure, the Broncos have had just one winning season -- a 9-7 finish in 2016 -- when Peyton Manning wasn’t on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

Your post is exactly why people are dropping off. Look at the acidic response you have given to a perfectly legitimate response as he sees it. No one has to agree with it but no one should have to see a response like yours. I can't believe how perfectly you answered your own question. Almost Awesome.

wrong. This place get massive traffic whenever someone posts something negative. Wolf posts something and it’ll get 1,000 views and 100 responses in a day. Someone posts something positive and it gets one response.

This place slowed down for a few reasons. One of the reasons is because OABB Wolf Aga etc etc stopped posting.

I post something sugary and sweet your turnip brain does not respond at all. Nothing. I post something bad according to you and poof! You post right after every single time.

Broncos forums better suits your delicate mind. They are heavily moderated for pansies like yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              PFF ranks all 32 pass-rush units ahead of the 2019 NFL season

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-ran...019-nfl-season

Broncos ranked 7th.

Browns have turned around that organization. All it took during this recent era was to dump a GM and HC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

We were always on the fringe though. There weren't years where you went in telling yourself "yeah, we're not making the playoffs."

Consecutive 10-loss seasons has never happened to this fanbase before. All the way back to the advent of the 16-game schedule.

It takes a toll. I think fans are hanging. They're just not going to spend all offseason talking about mediocre football.
                                Honestly, you'd think this is when we would have the most to talk about. The team is younger than it's ever been, it has an all new coaching staff, a ton of new flashy toys from the last 2 drafts. It has to be better than when we were going from 2010 to 2011.

I hope we aren't so weak as a fanbase that we can't handle the mystery of not knowing for sure how the team is going to pan out this season. Sadly I think we are just spoiled, like you said, we don't ever experience back to back losing seasons. People can't handle a little adversity and a lot of ambiguity I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X