Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp is around the corner.

All this is just everyone getting excited and jumping the gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
      Camp is around the corner.

All this is just everyone getting excited and jumping the gun.

Just around the corner and this place is dead.

The new format really did push people away. So many who posted everyday haven’t been seen in a while. It’s not just cause it’s offseason.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1150826144272244736

Comment

• Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis
          FollowFollow @MikeKlis

More
          RB Phillip Lindsay (right wrist) said during break from his ProStar football coaches that coaches and training staff will determine reps he takes come Thursday. But "in my mind I'm ready. I'm 100 percent.'' #9sports

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Just around the corner and this place is dead.

The new format really did push people away. So many who posted everyday haven’t been seen in a while. It’s not just cause it’s offseason.
            Same thing happened to the fox sports page. It died completely though when they made you log in to Facebook to post anything.

Comment

• It's not the format. Many of us grew up and dedicate our lives to things that matter that we can affect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                It's not the format. Many of us grew up and dedicate our lives to things that matter that we can affect.

So you’re saying people who still regularly post didn’t and have nothing to dedicate? Gtfo with that nonsense. People posted for years up until the format changed. Guess they had no lives eh turnip?

keep acting like a complete dick dumbass. At least you’ve been consistent over the years.
                Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 07-15-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  It's not the format. Many of us grew up and dedicate our lives to things that matter that we can affect.
                  I think it’s partly this for sure. Though I still love watching the broncos on Sunday, I don’t feel the need to argue about it. Trolls no longer bother me. I don’t tie any identity to it (though still love the community)

also, I think politics maybe have ripped this place apart a bit.

Whatever the reason, I liked this place because of the aforementioned community. I haven’t met the vast majority of you but enjoyed the camaraderie (and the ones I have met have been great. I consider them friends). But it doesn’t feel the same round here. I don’t think it’s the format. I don’t think it’s because we suck. It’s probably a lot of reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

I think it’s partly this for sure. Though I still love watching the broncos on Sunday, I don’t feel the need to argue about it. Trolls no longer bother me. I don’t tie any identity to it (though still love the community)

Whatever the reason, I liked this place because of the aforementioned community. I haven’t met the vast majority of you but enjoyed the camaraderie (and the ones I have met have been great. I consider them friends). But it doesn’t feel the same round here. I don’t think it’s the format. I don’t think it’s because we suck. It’s probably a lot of reasons.
                    I think as the season begins we will see a lot of the missing posters return...

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

It's the collective of Sanchez, Siemian, Lynch, Brock, Keenum, and Flacco. Football isn't as fun when your team's most important position is ranked 3rd or last in your division. I'm a broken record but it's true. We can win if the rest of the team plays out of its mind, but guys like Mahomes will always have the edge if his supporting cast has a good day.

We saw it last year with Keenum. When Denver played KC almost everything was equal aside from QB. Mahomes pulled an Elway on us. Keenum missed DT. Let's be honest, KC vs New England was the real Super Bowl. 2019 Flacco isn't capable of that kind of shootout. Sure, maybe a great defense prevents a shootout to begin with, but your team should be prepared for all scenarios and ours is not until we have an answer at QB.

If Lock shows he can trade swings with Mahomes in a year, football and the Mane will be a much more inviting place. Right now it feels Denver is the underdog to the underdog. The mood is that we have a chance but probably not. We don't need to be the favorite every Sunday, but getting back to contender status will make the fan experience much better.
                      Last edited by Brohemoth; 07-16-2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

So you’re saying people who still regularly post didn’t and have nothing to dedicate? Gtfo with that nonsense. People posted for years up until the format changed. Guess they had no lives eh turnip?

keep acting like a complete dick dumbass. At least you’ve been consistent over the years.
                        Yeah, I can't figure out why people stopped posting here.

Comment

In all fairness we should have realized that drunken has made a TON of money betting on Kahn being a dick dumbass. It’s too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            I am about as sunshine and rainbows as there is, but I do not see us top 5 offense. I don't see us top 15. If we are lucky we will be in the teens. I suspect 20ish. We have the guys, but I do not trust Scangs and I do not trust Flacco. Sure, running the ball we could be pretty good, but the rest wont just fall in line imo. Not without proper playcalling and not without a QB.
                            The Broncos statistically had the 19th ranked offense in the NFL last season. You think they're going to be WORSE this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

It's the collective of Sanchez, Siemian, Lynch, Brock, Keenum, and Flacco. Football isn't as fun when your team's most important position is ranked 3rd or last in your division. I'm a broken record but it's true. We can win if the rest of the team plays out of its mind, but guys like Mahomes will always have the edge if his supporting cast has a good day.

We saw it last year with Keenum. When Denver played KC almost everything was equal aside from QB. Mahomes pulled an Elway on us. Keenum missed DT. Let's be honest, KC vs New England was the real Super Bowl. 2019 Flacco isn't capable of that kind of shootout. Sure, maybe a great defense prevents a shootout to begin with, but your team should be prepared for all scenarios and ours is not until we have an answer at QB.

If Lock shows he can trade swings with Mahomes in a year, football and the Mane will be a much more inviting place. Right now it feels Denver is the underdog to the underdog. The mood is that we have a chance but probably not. We don't need to be the favorite every Sunday, but getting back to contender status will make the fan experience much better.
                              Not really, this place was booming when it was Griese, Ferrotte, Lewis, Beuerlein, Kannel and Plummer. Denver went 12 seasons and had only 1 playoff win 1999- 2011, and you couldn't drag people away from this place. We are still only 3 seasons removed from a Superbowl win, and it's the way whiner and more contentious than it has ever been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

The Broncos statistically had the 19th ranked offense in the NFL last season. You think they're going to be WORSE this year?
                                We could be better. We could be worse. We have a handful of unknowns. Scangarello is unproven. Will defenses focus on Lindsay? Does Sutton take that next step? We're excited about Fant but rookie TEs are notorious for slow starts. How does Sanders recover? Flacco vs Keenum is a tossup; fans try to deny it but their arguments are 5+ years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X