X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

FFS, man.
    Where am I wrong? I googled them and saw no significant action for either guy. Maybe that changes, but don’t see anything right now.

Comment

What really sticks out to me about Pierce is how quickly and how adamantly BALT went out and replaced him. They signed and traded for 2 players totally shoring up their d line and sent Pierce packing. It's really telling of what they thought about him.
      Balimore is master class
      Elway is a average at best

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Anderson is who I thought they would go after (along with a 2/3 round pick), he's that deep threat they're looking for.
        He is someone kFc would take a chance on but too many red flags for the rest of the NFL.

Comment

What really sticks out to me about Pierce is how quickly and how adamantly BALT went out and replaced him. They signed and traded for 2 players totally shoring up their d line and sent Pierce packing. It's really telling of what they thought about him.
          Those guys churn out DL all the time though. Honestly thought it was interesting that they spent on big guys because they always seem to produce them.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Ruin that wide 9 defense front like Seattle.
            I hated that front when that old DC we had in 2005 tried to run it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

Where am I wrong? I googled them and saw no significant action for either guy. Maybe that changes, but don’t see anything right now.
              Wait, wut? I was responding to Aztec and Q-Jeff signing with BUF

Comment

• I love John and will give him a longer leash than A LOT of people here but after he lost out on Campbell who went on to beast and now Reader over a few extra Mill I am beginning to wonder. Hope Lock turns out to be elite and we have a 3rd great draft or I will be in the new GM camp.

Comment

• Hopefully the Raiders have spent their way out of the Chris Harris sweepstakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    I love John and will give him a longer leash than A LOT of people here but after he lost out on Campbell who went on to beast and now Reader over a few extra Mill I am beginning to wonder. Hope Lock turns out to be elite and we have a 3rd great draft or I will be in the new GM camp.
                    That sound you heard is Action spitting out his drink after reading this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Those guys churn out DL all the time though. Honestly thought it was interesting that they spent on big guys because they always seem to produce them.
                      Exactly! So what's that tell you? He's a problem. He's lazy. He has an attitude.
                      And BALT said, F off, we'll go get guys who fit our team.

Comment

• yeah, i suspect Pierce might get a one year prove it deal. best for both sides.

Comment

• BJ Finney to the Seahawks for 2 years 8 mil. So much for that potential target.

Comment

Exactly! So what's that tell you? He's a problem. He's lazy. He has an attitude.
                            And BALT said, F off, we'll go get guys who fit our team.
                            Yeah it’s always a tough sell bringing in those lazy fat mother****ers. And when they’re rich? Watch the f out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post

Yeah it’s always a tough sell bringing in those lazy fat mother****ers. And when they’re rich? Watch the f out.
                              This is kinda gettin ugly, no? I mean are they just trying to resign Wolfe?

Comment

• ......in reality......what were you all last year on D? Top 10? 5th? ....You are getting Chubb back.....you have good safeties....they picked up the option on Davis so Fudd must like him well enough. I am sure they really wanted Reader, but you cobbled together a good D with alot of average parts last year. I am sure Denver can find FA value to fill out the Defense and be just fine.

You picked up a fine G/C. You have a ton of picks. It's a deep WR draft......the available FA talent hasn't really been a match for what Denver has needed....I suspect the Broncos will be in on several of the bargain defenders and looking for WR depth at a good price....and plan to hit the draft hard at skill positions on offense. 2 WR...an early RB...another TE....

Picking up that big anchor NT will come either draft, trade or value FA.....it's not that bad.......and you all know that this whole thing hinges on Lock...if he flops all of this wont' matter anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X