Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
    Denver has a strong locker room when it comes to character. They can handle a player with some attitude issues. Right now I rather have an all-pro future hall of famer w/ issues then a JAG nice player.
    Antonio Brown?

Comment

Denver has a strong locker room when it comes to character. They can handle a player with some attitude issues. Right now I rather have an all-pro future hall of famer w/ issues then a JAG nice player.
      How do you think you keep a strong character locker room? Bad Character is one of the fastest ways to kill a team.

Comment

• FFS, NO!!!! NOT AB!!!! NO!!!!

Comment

• antonio brown or coronavirus ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            antonio brown or coronavirus ?
            I thought they were the same

Comment

• i think you need an established HC and all-pro QB to get AB to sign with your team

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                i think you need an established HC and all-pro QB to get AB to sign with your team
                AB would sign with any team....his nfl career is hanging by a string and he would take any opportunity he got.....I hope it’s not us

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                  i think you need an established HC and all-pro QB to get AB to sign with your team
                  And a very stupid GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    antonio brown or coronavirus ?
                    Yes.

Comment

• I'd rather not have AB. Thanks.

Comment

• I have been busy lately, is there any talk of trying to land Amari Cooper? He would be a great fit for a coach who say's he wants to go deep.

It's that or bringing Sanders back for another year and hoping he hasn't lost a step. It was hard to gauge him down the stretch because Jimmy G was afraid to throw it deep.

If we draft a speedster WR then it is just another rebuilding year and hoping we get something better than Ashley Lelie.

Better yet, go after and land Cooper and then wait to see what the market is for Sanders, if he can be brought back cheap and we filled our need at CB then bring him in as the 3rd WR in a 3 WR set and we would have as good a WR corps as kFc minus reeks abusing and speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                          I have been busy lately, is there any talk of trying to land Amari Cooper? He would be a great fit for a coach who say's he wants to go deep.

It's that or bringing Sanders back for another year and hoping he hasn't lost a step. It was hard to gauge him down the stretch because Jimmy G was afraid to throw it deep.

If we draft a speedster WR then it is just another rebuilding year and hoping we get something better than Ashley Lelie.

Better yet, go after and land Cooper and then wait to see what the market is for Sanders, if he can be brought back cheap and we filled our need at CB then bring him in as the 3rd WR in a 3 WR set and we would have as good a WR corps as kFc minus reeks abusing and speed.
                          Cooper is fools gold. He’ll have 1 good 100 yd game and follow it with 4-5 30 yd games. Sanders isn’t coming back, he didn’t leave on good terms. Draft Ruggs and give him simple simple routes and it won’t be a rebuilding year.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                            I have been busy lately, is there any talk of trying to land Amari Cooper?
                            No because I think the Cowboys will try to keep him.

Comment

Cooper is fools gold. He’ll have 1 good 100 yd game and follow it with 4-5 30 yd games. Sanders isn’t coming back, he didn’t leave on good terms. Draft Ruggs and give him simple simple routes and it won’t be a rebuilding year.
                              I think if we want to see playoffs this year we have to sign a FA WR, I am fine with drafting another one too but if Vic is really committed to throwing the ball deep we need guys who can play at the NFL level, I don't want to suffer through a year like Fant had trying to adjust to the NFL game. We don't have anyone behind Sutton who can stretch a D and there is always fear of losing a top player for a year so we need quality, proven depth at a position that we are going to use to attack with.

Comment

• Oh boy...

Comment

Working...
                                X