X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just get Ruggs or Reagor.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post
      Sloter will be the back up that breathes heavily on Lock’s back, duh.
      Lock will ask Sloter to "back up " while he feels the breath, heavy on his back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
        Just get Ruggs or Reagor.
        And/or Mims

Comment

• Smallest FO likes the fewest eyes on prospects. that or they can’t afford to take them lol

or too many drunks on the bus. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
            Smallest FO likes the fewest eyes on prospects. that or they can’t afford to take them lol

Fangio is an old school Italian man. This is how they operate. It will work out just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post

Fangio is an old school Italian man. This is how they operate. It will work out just fine.
              That’s not old school. It’s rare. McVey is doing it too. it’s not a big deal although I would’ve liked Shurmur to go.

Comment

That’s not old school. It’s rare. McVey is doing it too. it’s not a big deal although I would’ve liked Shurmur to go.
                I love the move, everything from the combine can be easily condensed into sparq scores and digested quickly. Far more valuable to let coaches watch any prospect tape, pro personnel tape, and self scout their own teams. The draft is largely luck and teams generally aren't better at drafting when you chart it over a 3-6-10 year period.

There is being solid at drafting which encompasses 1/2 to 2/3 of the league and being bad at drafting, it tends to be a dart throw where quantity is the most valuable piece. Hard to argue with the current strategy when we have had 2 of the best drafts in the league in back to back years after being largely awful at it for a few. Let the FO and the analytics department do their thing and the coaches get a say when its narrowed down on a big board if guys are close. I have faith in Vic.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  So I guess Pat had a child (girl) out of wedlock (born in 1988) that is now part of this whole Bowlen family feud.
                  The trust was a really ****ed up idea.

Comment

• No more Dallas/Dynasty soap operas. Can we get a new owner that doesn't have drama.

Comment

Smallest FO likes the fewest eyes on prospects. that or they can’t afford to take them lol

do you actually think we need an entire team of people to watch someone run in shorts. There’s an obvious reason for it and, in this case, I have no doubt it’s sound

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

do you actually think we need an entire team of people to watch someone run in shorts. There’s an obvious reason for it and, in this case, I have no doubt it’s sound
                        100%

Comment

• The combine can go away and you would not see a drop in draft hit rates. May go up because you are using only football to make tbe evaluation.

if you can clock football speed now using advance data why do you need a 40 yard dash?

maybe made sense back in the old days

its a made for TV movie nowadays

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

ya I wasnt being serious. I like people like Kollar not picking players. should be Fangio. I do think Shurmur would be a good idea since Fangio does minimal on the offensive side.

Comment

• Bolles, Gotsis, and Langley we're all picked based on the recommendation of positional coaches or coordinators. Carlos Henderson was picked, because Vance Joseph knew him when he was a kid. Smart of Elway to only rely on the opinion of Fangio and Russell. He screwed up by giviing his positional coaches power to make picks, after moron's like Dennison refused to play the draft picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                                The combine can go away and you would not see a drop in draft hit rates. May go up because you are using only football to make tbe evaluation.

if you can clock football speed now using advance data why do you need a 40 yard dash?

maybe made sense back in the old days

its a made for TV movie nowadays
                                And really, it's not even that good of 'tv'. I'm bored after watching for 20 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X