X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same with jets and giants !

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I think he's going to be a really good DC this time around. Should be able to run his own show and I'm sure he learned from Salah in San Fran.
      One of the major complaints about Woods was his ability to adapt during the game. I don't know if he has learned that in this short time. How much did VJ impact that? We all generally learn from our mistakes. I just don't know about this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsmoot View Post

One of the major complaints about Woods was his ability to adapt during the game. I don't know if he has learned that in this short time. How much did VJ impact that? We all generally learn from our mistakes. I just don't know about this one.
        Its possible VJ wanted too much input on the D here. I have more faith in Woods becoming a good DC then VJ becoming a good HC. Hell Even VJ becoming a good DC.. L O L.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post

The host didn't get into a ton of detail. I'm not sure if Cousins or Shanahan backed out, or if Ellis put the kibosh on the whole thing.
          I loved Shanny as a head coach and initially he did a very good job at the GM position. At the end, Shanny's attitude changed a lot. I could not stand his smugness during interviews when the team was mediocre. I assume this was the tip of iceberg inside Dove Valley. I could see where he probably burnt some bridges. He acted to me like he was king much like Reeves did at the end.

Comment

• A good read about Denver's needs and amount of money and some FA targets.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post

A good read about Denver's needs and amount of money and some FA targets.
              Darius Slay would be cool. But for a 3rd!?!?
              Jeez....

Comment

• VJ was pretty close to getting fired mid season last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Darius Slay would be cool. But for a 3rd!?!?
                  Jeez....
                  You trade for him, then hopefully get a 3rd comp for Harris, it's not that bad
                  Last edited by sgbfan; 02-13-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

You trade for him, then hopefully get a 3rd comp for Harris, it's not that bad
                    I just don’t know if DET will trade him for a 3. I’m betting their will be teams offering more.

Comment

I just don’t know if DET will trade him for a 3. I’m betting their will be teams offering more.
                      Maybe. I think Logan Ryan is another option. Tennessee is going to have to let some guys go this offseason.

Also, Slay I think has just 1 year on his contract, so a 3rd is probably realistic for him.
                      Last edited by sgbfan; 02-13-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• So I guess Pat had a child (girl) out of wedlock (born in 1988) that is now part of this whole Bowlen family feud.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Maybe. I think Logan Ryan is another option. Tennessee is going to have to let some guys go this offseason.

Also, Slay I think has just 1 year on his contract, so a 3rd is probably realistic for him.
                          Yeah, I had Ryan in my mock going to DEN awhile ago.
                          But if DEN FO can trade a 3rd for Slay, they should do it yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                            So I guess Pat had a child (girl) out of wedlock (born in 1988) that is now part of this whole Bowlen family feud.
                            I need to get in on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                              So I guess Pat had a child (girl) out of wedlock (born in 1988) that is now part of this whole Bowlen family feud.

Team just needs to move on from the Bowlen family and dump Ellis.

time for a REAL owner again.

Comment

Yeah, I had Ryan in my mock going to DEN awhile ago.
                                But if DEN FO can trade a 3rd for Slay, they should do it yesterday.
                                Yeah. They have to be interested in trading him first. Not sure I'd want to give up a second for a CB with 1 year left on his contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X