This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...ecommendations

Entering his third year in the NFL, Morris' playing time with the Broncos was the first he's received as a pro. He's a squatty, strong, athletic player at the center position who could be tasked with snapping the ball to Drew Lock for the foreseeable future.

ADVERTISEMENT
    His contract is extremely favorable to the Broncos with a salary of $585,000 in 2020 and exclusive free agent rights in 2021. If the Broncos and Morris get that far, he would then be a restricted free agent in 2022 and would not hit unrestricted free agency until 2023.

In that regard, he's sort of the ideal option if it works, because the Broncos would get a starting center for pennies on the dollar.

Comment

• We seem to be more like the patriots with slick cheap ways to build our roster since Vick.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Shaq saying 'I knew I was going to be a backup no matter what I did' sounds so grumpy. He was treated as a backup because, playing 16 games with 9 starts in 2017, he only recorded 4.0 sacks, making Bradley Chubb a no-brainer pick in the 2018 draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
              Shaq saying 'I knew I was going to be a backup no matter what I did' sounds so grumpy. He was treated as a backup because, playing 16 games with 9 starts in 2017, he only recorded 4.0 sacks, making Bradley Chubb a no-brainer pick in the 2018 draft.
              Chubb was a no brainer just by how the board fell and talent alone. But I never thought Edge was as big of a need as most people going into that off-season.

Comment

• https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...st%20Dominance

Broncos can compete with KC next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post
                  https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...ecommendations

Entering his third year in the NFL, Morris' playing time with the Broncos was the first he's received as a pro. He's a squatty, strong, athletic player at the center position who could be tasked with snapping the ball to Drew Lock for the foreseeable future.

ADVERTISEMENT
                  His contract is extremely favorable to the Broncos with a salary of $585,000 in 2020 and exclusive free agent rights in 2021. If the Broncos and Morris get that far, he would then be a restricted free agent in 2022 and would not hit unrestricted free agency until 2023.

In that regard, he's sort of the ideal option if it works, because the Broncos would get a starting center for pennies on the dollar.
                  good post, thanks.

Comment

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...0-man%20roster

This was pretty sneaky signing by the broncos
                    Sounds like a Shelby redux possibility.

Comment

• DE Berry was signed late but not like this,This was something the Texans probably went what huh you're ****ting me.

Comment

Oldest coaches but a younger team. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post

Oldest coaches but a younger team. Interesting.
                          Develop and win.

Comment

• Just listened to Fangio give about a 20 minute presser. I like him more and more. We got the right coaches. Says the common denominator to beating the Chiefs is 31 points. Gotta score more points.

Comment

• He's right. You have to be aggressive and you have to score points. We have the QB, now we have to build the offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                                He's right. You have to be aggressive and you have to score points. We have the QB, now we have to build the offense.
                                Yep this draft will be so fun. I'm probably in Vegas for it . Golf , gambling and the draft weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X