No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a reminder that the Texans signed Osweiler without ever meeting with him during that free agency period

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I’m torn because him leaving led to us picking Lynch. I think Osweiler would have been exposed as not being starter-caliber within a season or two.
      Cowboys would have drafted lynch and broncos would have drafted prescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

That's something I really wouldn't ever expect to see on the streets of Denver lol.
        We were out last night and Scotch didn't want to wait for Uber so....

Comment

• Originally posted by uplink View Post

Cowboys would have drafted lynch and broncos would have drafted prescott
          Either way it’s a blessing we don’t have either on the team. Cowboys are in a lose/lose situation. They gotta pay $33M+ a year to a good, but not great QB. They’re going to be in the same boat with the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Either way it’s a blessing we don’t have either on the team. Cowboys are in a lose/lose situation. They gotta pay $33M+ a year to a good, but not great QB. They’re going to be in the same boat with the Rams.
            Prescott is a really good QB, there are few great ones in the NFL. The Cowboys can win a SB with Prescott.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

That's probably where the Broncos will end up with Lock, and by then it will be way more than $33M/year.

Comment

• Looks like the Raiders are interested in Marsha.
                ​​​​​
                https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mes-free-agent

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                  Looks like the Raiders are interested in Marsha.
                  ​​​​​
                  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...mes-free-agent
                  I wonder if the Pats would trade for Carr in that scenario or roll with Stidham.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

I wonder if the Pats would trade for Carr in that scenario or roll with Stidham.
                    From the guy with too much eyeliner to the old guy afraid of strawberries. The Raiders love to raider... Hahaha.

Really though...

Brady would amaze me if he worked out in another system.
                    But Bellycheat could probably turn Carr or Stidham into a champion. So who knows?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Prescott is a really good QB, there are few great ones in the NFL. The Cowboys can win a SB with Prescott.
                        I doubt it, he shrinks in big moments. Watch the games against Bills or any game where they played a team with a winning record. He’s got a lot of garbage time stats. Or empty stats as some would say.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post
                          He will be massively expensive. The Philly media is reporting that the Eagles will be in on him as well. And I'm sure they aren't the only ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post
                            Denver needs somebody back there. I would have no problem spending the money to get Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

Denver needs somebody back there. I would have no problem spending the money to get Jones.
                              Me neither. Jones is worth it.

Comment

• https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...0-man%20roster

This was pretty sneaky signing by the broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X