• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Yes, the word “dismissed” is just a polite way of saying “you’re fired.”

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

This doesn't make sense. When a team fires a coach, usually after the black monday, he is free to sign with any club immediately. But according to Mike Klis, the Broncos must wait for John to finish his contract to announce his hiring. In my opinion this means that Houston has tried to renew John Pagano, and this was not possible. That's why Houston dismisses the coach, but they don't fire the coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronko View Post

This doesn't make sense. When a team fires a coach, usually after the black monday, he is free to sign with any club immediately. But according to Mike Klis, the Broncos must wait for John to finish his contract to announce his hiring. In my opinion this means that Houston has tried to renew John Pagano, and this was not possible. That's why Houston dismisses the coach, but they don't fire the coach.

TBH, no hire is official until the contract is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronko View Post

Kliss is referring to Pagano’s new contract with the Broncos, not the Texans contract.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

TBH, no hire is official until the contract is done.
              is the fax machine plugged in ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

That's a good question because Mike Sullivan might have left a few susprises on his way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

Haha!! A-hole! 😄
                  I like the hire, I’m not going to lie...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    That's something I really wouldn't ever expect to see on the streets of Denver lol.

Comment

• I bet he was wasted

Comment

• Former Broncos QB Brock Osweiler Wishes he Hadn't Listened to Agents & Ignored Elway's Calls

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...n-elways-calls

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          Former Broncos QB Brock Osweiler Wishes he Hadn't Listened to Agents & Ignored Elway's Calls

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...n-elways-calls

I am glad he didn’t take that call. He wasn’t a good QB but Kubes system would cover to enough of his problems to keep us close to the playoff hunt but never win the big one.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

I am glad he didn’t take that call. He wasn’t a good QB but Kubes system would cover to enough of his problems to keep us close to the playoff hunt but never win the big one.
                            I’m torn because him leaving led to us picking Lynch. I think Osweiler would have been exposed as not being starter-caliber within a season or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

I’m torn because him leaving led to us picking Lynch. I think Osweiler would have been exposed as not being starter-caliber within a season or two.
                              bingo ! taking lynch after oz was like going to the doctor because you have a cold and contracting the flu when at the doctors office.

Comment

• Os is still the grown man who could not defend his pizza from a drunk woman half his size.

Comment

Working...
                                X