Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    I heard that we signed a Shula to be the QB coach? Is that true? I have been busy for a change and out of pocket on Football news.
    Yes that’s correct

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post

I don't really think we have a problem right now in that area. Last 2 drafts have been pretty solid.

2019: Fant, Risner, Lock (and Hollins looks good also)
      2018: Chubb, Sutton (Fumagali and Freeman are decent)

I'm fine with missing on some mid to late rounders (although it's nice to hit on some of those guys). The first thing we had to fix was all the misses on rounds 1 and 2. Last 2 years that looks much improved. We just couldn't afford to have more picks like Lynch, Ray, Bolles, Gotsis, Walker, Sambralio
      I want to know how much influence Kubiak had in the draft room for 2018. Way too early for 2019 take aways. 2017 and below horrendous. But ya you’re right Improvement 2018 2019. But FA took a turn for **** both years.

more heads means more eyes on players around the college circuits. They are set up to rake in at FA and draft. Can drastically improve or fall to **** with bad moves. The door is open with all the picks and cap space.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        I look forward to the Mane having very strong opinions about this guy they just learned about.
        Followed by an immediate repudiation of the hire and a declaration of the entire front office being intoxicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I want to know how much influence Kubiak had in the draft room for 2018. Way too early for 2019 take aways. 2017 and below horrendous. But ya you’re right Improvement 2018 2019. But FA took a turn for **** both years.

more heads means more eyes on players around the college circuits. They are set up to rake in at FA and draft. Can drastically improve or fall to **** with bad moves. The door is open with all the picks and cap space.
          I thought the rumor was Matt Russell was the man behind these fantastic drafts

Comment

• Goodwill said NFL bylaws require ownership groups to have one voice

hard to see the bowlen family ever designating one voice

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
              Goodwill said NFL bylaws require ownership groups to have one voice

hard to see the bowlen family ever designating one voice
              They will if they want to remain owners. If not, oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

I thought the rumor was Matt Russell was the man behind these fantastic drafts
                Woody Paige has emphatically said it was Matt Russell getting more empowered. Makes sense too because he’s probably tired of the perception that he is a just a puppet, when the reality is Elway respects and listens to him. As far as Kubiak is concerned, his main charge in 2018 was to give a thorough evaluation on the QB’s coming out that year, but particularly the main 5. And indeed that is were he spent the majority of his time, and we now know how that went.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

Im all for a CAA guy
                  CAA is a power broker so I am all for it as well.

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Ive never heard of the guy or CAA, however this post right here ^^^^^ .......................makes me tingle down stairs.

Is it weird to say you are making my southern tip tingle, scribe?
                  The Broncos spending cash is a wonderful thing, when done properly. When spent on Keenum and Flacco, it's just flaccid.

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

I don't really think we have a problem right now in that area. Last 2 drafts have been pretty solid.

2019: Fant, Risner, Lock (and Hollins looks good also)
                  2018: Chubb, Sutton (Fumagali and Freeman are decent)

I'm fine with missing on some mid to late rounders (although it's nice to hit on some of those guys). The first thing we had to fix was all the misses on rounds 1 and 2. Last 2 years that looks much improved. We just couldn't afford to have more picks like Lynch, Ray, Bolles, Gotsis, Walker, Sambralio
                  I'm greedy, I want all of the picks to be hits. lol

Comment

• Dude was a power player for one of the 3 most powerful agencies in all of entertainment. Not just football.
                    To land a guy like that is a feat...

Go Broncos!

Comment

• Broncos interviewed John Pagano for the OLBs coaching job:

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                        Broncos interviewed John Pagano for the OLBs coaching job:

Seems to value experience and flexibility. I'm cool with that.

Comment

• Help me out here. Who was our OLB coach? I know Herring is the LB coach. (I'm not sure I'd be sad if he were no longer in Denver.) Sorry haven't been paying much attention to anything football for the last couple of months.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunns View Post
                            Help me out here. Who was our OLB coach? I know Herring is the LB coach. (I'm not sure I'd be sad if he were no longer in Denver.) Sorry haven't been paying much attention to anything football for the last couple of months.
                            Brandon Staley left to become the DC for the Rams. I was hoping DWare would become our next OLB coach. I’m good with a Pagano, though.

Comment

• He's been around the Division, Indy and Texans. Boulder boy. Coming home. Lots of experience. Interesting. (Pagano)

Comment

• Originally posted by qbronco View Post

Brandon Staley left to become the DC for the Rams. I was hoping DWare would become our next OLB coach. I’m good with a Pagano, though.
                                Thank you. Weird I did hear Staley was the Rams new DC but had no idea he was from the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                                X