Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
      Now, please add a personnel guru for the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

what about that canada dry guy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          That’s awesome! I hope things won’t get so nasty when trying to resign our own players.

Comment

• I look forward to the Mane having very strong opinions about this guy they just learned about.

Comment

• Good news for sure things are looking up

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                I look forward to the Mane having very strong opinions about this guy they just learned about.
                All it says to me is that we about to spend that coin this off-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  I look forward to the Mane having very strong opinions about this guy they just learned about.
                  bingo !

Comment

• I was talking to this guy on the train to king sooper...
                    turns out he is rich hurtado.

Comment

Im all for a CAA guy

Comment

Ive never heard of the guy or CAA, however this post right here ^^^^^ .......................makes me tingle down stairs.

Is it weird to say you are making my southern tip tingle, scribe?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Ive never heard of the guy or CAA, however this post right here ^^^^^ .......................makes me tingle down stairs.

Is it weird to say you are making my southern tip tingle, scribe?
                            oyster influence.

Comment

• I heard that we signed a Shula to be the QB coach? Is that true? I have been busy for a change and out of pocket on Football news.

Comment

I don't really think we have a problem right now in that area. Last 2 drafts have been pretty solid.

2019: Fant, Risner, Lock (and Hollins looks good also)
                                2018: Chubb, Sutton (Fumagali and Freeman are decent)

I'm fine with missing on some mid to late rounders (although it's nice to hit on some of those guys). The first thing we had to fix was all the misses on rounds 1 and 2. Last 2 years that looks much improved. We just couldn't afford to have more picks like Lynch, Ray, Bolles, Gotsis, Walker, Sambralio

Comment

Working...
                                X