Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by balero View Post
    Well, hello there.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by balero View Post
      I dig that Helmet. I like the Color Rush ones more, but that white is pretty sweet. White facemasks always look badass to me.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post

        Yep, I am with you I am sick of our OL sucking ass. I want at least 2 picks in the 3 rounds and a couple late.
        Blaming the OL for everything gets old. There’s several teams with worse OLs who had better QB/offensive success.

        https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensi...regular-season


        https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol/2019


        Comment


        • When James played he played pretty well . If he can be healthy he’s an upgrade from last year. Draft another Olineman and sign someone in FA

          thats 2-3 new starting lineman

          also I would offer Bolles a 2 year extension not the 5th year option .

          he can stay and work with a top coach and Denver gets a player who they think can improve but if not , won’t break the bank. Bolles on the open market will be a reserve anyways.
          Last edited by CEH; 01-27-2020, 06:23 AM.

          Comment


          • Broncos have flat out sucked in FA. Lmao at paying King that much. Crick Stephenson Watson and King didn’t even play another nfl snap since Denver. Sad. Hopefully learn from mistakes.

            now Elway will be doing Sullivan’s job?

            https://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/po...t?platform=amp

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Broncos have flat out sucked in FA. Lmao at paying King that much. Crick Stephenson Watson and King didn’t even play another nfl snap since Denver. Sad. Hopefully learn from mistakes.

              now Elway will be doing Sullivan’s job?

              https://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/po...t?platform=amp
              Those signings were dirt cheap not much to see .

              We have had signings that worked like that in players like DL Walker. Hell those types of low dollar signings are fine !

              I have a problem with 60 million that there is no out with a sketchy OL and a past with injuries bye Sullavan

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post

                Those signings were dirt cheap not much to see .

                We have had signings that worked like that in players like DL Walker. Hell those types of low dollar signings are fine !

                I have a problem with 60 million that there is no out with a sketchy OL and a past with injuries bye Sullavan
                Dirt cheap? Flacco Keenum James Callahan Crick Watson etc etc we’re not dirt cheap. FA has been a fail of recent.

                the OL can improve to but say it’s the worst is hilarious when teams across the league have **** all at OL. SF literally had our back ups playing. Both OTs Injured. Center IRed. Multiple Gs hurt. Seattle has straight garbage at OL. Far worse.

                instead of over spending for injury prone FA trash like James Watson etc then let Turner leave who played better than what we’ve seen.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                  also I would offer Bolles a 2 year extension not the 5th year option .

                  he can stay and work with a top coach and Denver gets a player who they think can improve but if not , won’t break the bank. Bolles on the open market will be a reserve anyways.
                  Seems like something an agent would laugh at. I am naturally assuming you mean the 2 year extension at a lower annual salary than the 5th year option as opposed to a raise.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                    When James played he played pretty well . If he can be healthy he’s an upgrade from last year. Draft another Olineman and sign someone in FA

                    thats 2-3 new starting lineman

                    also I would offer Bolles a 2 year extension not the 5th year option .

                    he can stay and work with a top coach and Denver gets a player who they think can improve but if not , won’t break the bank. Bolles on the open market will be a reserve anyways.
                    I really only noticed ja’waun in a game week one and he looked terrible.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

                      I really only noticed ja’waun in a game week one and he looked terrible.
                      too much eye shadow ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

                        too much eye shadow ?
                        L O L!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                              That looks like a solid hire. He has great experience and a good rep. Now if Elway would bring in another draft/personnel voice I'd be even happier the way things are going.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TonyR View Post

                                That looks like a solid hire. He has great experience and a good rep. Now if Elway would bring in another draft/personnel voice I'd be even happier the way things are going.
                                Yeah, I like it. Elway upping his game.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X