Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post

We have like 17 3rds.
    Its only 3, and I'd say that Every position on the team is more important than OLB in the 3rd, other than QB and TE. If the Broncos resign Parks, then maybe S becomes lower.

We need possible starters by 2020 and 2021 at WR, OT, OG, C, DE, ILB

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Attaocho and Reid are depth. I guess it depends on where you want Justin Hollins long term, OLB or ILB. I still don't think you use a 3rd. Too many other needs higher in the priority list imo.
      We have a boat load of picks, edge is definitely a need. You have Von and Chubb. Reed is still developing and Attaochu might no be re-signed. We should not go into next season with Reed and Hollins as the only depth, even if you re-sign Attaochu or bring in a FA, injuries happen in camp. It's just like the OL, you need as much depth as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

We have a boat load of picks, edge is definitely a need. You have Von and Chubb. Reed is still developing and Attaochu might no be re-signed. We should not go into next season with Reed and Hollins as the only depth, even if you re-sign Attaochu or bring in a FA, injuries happen in camp. It's just like the OL, you need as much depth as possible.
        Same could be said for every other position on the field. Attaochu is a restricted free agent, isn't he? I think 3rd is too high for a 3rd string OLB. If they don't resign Attauchu then sure, get an olb in the third. I think he'll be back though.

Comment

Same could be said for every other position on the field. Attaochu is a restricted free agent, isn't he? I think 3rd is too high for a 3rd string OLB. If they don't resign Attauchu then sure, get an olb in the third. I think he'll be back though.
          UFA. And no, the same cannot be said for every other position. The Broncos did not generate much of a pass rush this past season and if we love Harris to FA as expected then you need a DE and more depth at OLB(which is deeper than the DE depth in this draft)to help bolster the pass rush, especially considering Vic is not going to blitz a ton.

You also have to remember, Von is entering what will be his age 31 season, he cannot play as many reps moving forward as he did this year with barely coming off the field because Vic doesn't trust the depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

That’s on Elway. He only seems to have a problem with injury-prone players when they are Broncos. He won’t ever re-sign those. Other teams’ glass warriors though? He always seems to think he’s getting a steal with those. Same goes for the draft.
            Derek Wolfe had a history of injuries before he re-signed in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
              Lock is for sure using Peyton as a resource . Already talking this off season. Good news.
              He has been to Mannings QB Camps My guess they will spend a lot of time together that would be great.

Comment

Its only 3, and I'd say that Every position on the team is more important than OLB in the 3rd, other than QB and TE. If the Broncos resign Parks, then maybe S becomes lower.

We need possible starters by 2020 and 2021 at WR, OT, OG, C, DE, ILB

NT is our biggest need on the team someone that puts pressure up the gut.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post

NT is our biggest need on the team someone that puts pressure up the gut.
                  I think Broncos wil use their DE in passing situations. Kinlaw and Jones on the inside with Chubb and Miller OLB the outside sure works

Comment

• I'd be fine with us just using every single one of our picks on the OL.

Comment

I think Broncos wil use their DE in passing situations. Kinlaw and Jones on the inside with Chubb and Miller OLB the outside sure works
                      Yep , But I think Kinlaw might get it done without getting subbed

Comment

• Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                        I'd be fine with us just using every single one of our picks on the OL.
                        Yep, I am with you I am sick of our OL sucking ass. I want at least 2 picks in the 3 rounds and a couple late.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post

Yep , But I think Kinlaw might get it done without getting subbed
                          They would have a NT in on early downs and bring in a DB on passing downs. Kinlaw would be a a DE in base, and essentially go to a 4-2-5 with Chubb and Von as DE

Comment

• Shurmur, Munchak, Shula. That is a ridiculously experienced offensive coaching staff.

Comment

• Comment

• colorado corral ?
                                any nice fillies ?

Comment

Working...
                                X