No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos gave $23M dollars to James and Callahan and they didn't do squat last year. How many dollars is that per snap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Broncos gave $23M dollars to James and Callahan and they didn't do squat last year. How many dollars is that per snap?
      That’s on Elway. He only seems to have a problem with injury-prone players when they are Broncos. He won’t ever re-sign those. Other teams’ glass warriors though? He always seems to think he’s getting a steal with those. Same goes for the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

A downgrade over what or whom? Adam Gotsis? Suh is like wolfe. They have a couple years left, tops. In Fangios defense They can provide some pass rush up the middle.
        A downgrade from Shelby Harris. Did you not read the post I quoted?

Comment

Broncos gave $23M dollars to James and Callahan and they didn't do squat last year. How many dollars is that per snap?
          It hurts to even think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

A downgrade from Shelby Harris. Did you not read the post I quoted?
            Who do you think k we can sign that would not be then.

Comment

• You don’t necessarily have to replace Shelby with one player. Early down run stuffers can be found on the market every year and Dre’Mont’s increase in snaps will eat into Shelby’s 3rd down work. It’ll be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                You don’t necessarily have to replace Shelby with one player. Early down run stuffers can be found on the market every year and Dre’Mont’s increase in snaps will eat into Shelby’s 3rd down work. It’ll be fine.
                Dumbest take ever. Shelby Harris plays 5-tech and 3-tech. Broncos don't use "early down run stuffers" at 5-tech. Never have and never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post

Dumbest take ever. Shelby Harris plays 5-tech and 3-tech. Broncos don't use "early down run stuffers" at 5-tech. Never have and never will.
                  “Never have”, because what the Broncos did pre-Fangio is so relevant.

Clearly you’re upset with me, channel that energy into learning about football instead. Help me help you, Price.

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                    Who do you think k we can sign that would not be then.
                    Probably no one. Not unless the Chiefs let Chris Jones hit the market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

If we re-sign Attaochu, I don’t really think that’s necessary.
                      The way we pile up injuries....you can never have enough pass rushers.

Comment

• Lock is for sure using Peyton as a resource . Already talking this off season. Good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                          “Never have”, because what the Broncos did pre-Fangio is so relevant.

Clearly you’re upset with me, channel that energy into learning about football instead. Help me help you, Price.
                          L. O. L.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

Awesome news, but um...still draft a OLB for depth in round 3 or so.
                            Attaocho and Reid are depth. I guess it depends on where you want Justin Hollins long term, OLB or ILB. I still don't think you use a 3rd. Too many other needs higher in the priority list imo.

Comment

Rewarding other teams players.

not paying their own home grown talent.

Broncos way.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

Attaocho and Reid are depth. I guess it depends on where you want Justin Hollins long term, OLB or ILB. I still don't think you use a 3rd. Too many other needs higher in the priority list imo.
                                We have like 17 3rds.

Comment

Working...
                                X