No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I have the feeling Shelby is as good as gone now?

Comment

• Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
      Why do I have the feeling Shelby is as good as gone now?

good. let some other team over pay him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          And we now know who took the fall on Keenum lol

Comment

Yep. There goes Shelby. That sucks.

Comment

Double whammy. Cost Denver 5 or 6 draft spots and going to leave! There are a ton of FAs at his position though.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

good. let some other team over pay him.
                You’re so dumb. He was by far our best DL this year.

Comment

• Regarding Mike Sullivan..

Allbright said the front office is unhappy with what they perceive to be "losing" on a lot of recent contract negotiations. Also were not happy about being unable to secure injury "out"s for recent FA signings. Says they already have a replacement in mind and will make a hire quickly (obviously pressing with free agency upcoming).

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Bronco View Post
                    Regarding Mike Sullivan..

Allbright said the front office is unhappy with what they perceive to be "losing" on a lot of recent contract negotiations. Also were not happy about being unable to secure injury "out"s for recent FA signings. Says they already have a replacement in mind and will make a hire quickly (obviously pressing with free agency upcoming).
                    Maybe they should just stop signing or drafting players with spotty medical histories. They knew both Callahan & James we’re injured or had a history of not being able to play a whole season. Dismissing Sullivan seems like scapegoating to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

He can be the best and still get overpaid in fa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

He can be the best and still get overpaid in fa.
                        I was responding more to the part of that post where he said it was “good” that Shelby is probably leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

you should really learn to post nicer, guy. don't say **** that you wouldn't say to me in the street. i'd slap the **** out of you if you talked to me like that. just stop pretending you're smarter than anyone here. you're not. it's opinions about football and we're all broncos fans. we've both been here long enough to see none of anyone's opinions are always right.

being our best dl doesn't mean he's worth 12 million a year to me. shelby's a player like lawerence guy in the new england defense. bill belichick pays him like 5 million a year. that's the thing about these guys in these type of defenses like vic's or belichicks. get them at the right price or let them walk cause you can get similar production from just the coaching and scheme. if it's me, i'm only paying clear impact players not close to 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by yerner View Post

you should really learn to post nicer, guy. don't say **** that you wouldn't say to me in the street. i'd slap the **** out of you if you talked to me like that. just stop pretending you're smarter than anyone here. you're not. it's opinions about football and we're all broncos fans. we've both been here long enough to see none of anyone's opinions are always right.

being our best dl doesn't mean he's worth 12 million a year to me. shelby's a player like lawerence guy in the new england defense. bill belichick pays him like 5 million a year. that's the thing about these guys in these type of defenses like vic's or belichicks. get them at the right price or let them walk cause you can get similar production from just the coaching and scheme. if it's me, i'm only paying clear impact players not close to 30.
                            Dude, you wouldn’t slap anybody. Stop acting tough.

Comment

Reality is they were winning negotiations before due to P. Manning & being SB contenders. It’s been a **** show since his retirement. Hopefully Lock changes that.

Comment

Hopefully, the replacement can not try to low ball our own FA with insulting offers to the point they leave on general principle when they get a similar offer. Meanwhile, pay top dollar to older and/or injury prone FA from other teams. That would help!

Comment

Working...
                                X