Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

    Can you confirm that? Who’s choice was it? It’s possible to be high on both

    Was Elway higher on Gotsis than Kollar was?
    I just posted a few links above and even underlined the part where he says he agreed with Gettleman.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

        I just posted a few links above and even underlined the part where he says he agreed with Gettleman.
        What’s he supposed to say? That Gettleman screwed up the pick?

        just saying he could’ve liked both QBs. Obviously ignoring the multple jobs that were lining up to choose Lock says something in itself.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

          What’s he supposed to say? That Gettleman screwed up the pick?

          just saying he could’ve liked both QBs
          Believe what you want to believe.

          My honest opinion is he liked Lock but liked Jones more.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

            Believe what you want to believe.

            My honest opinion is he liked Lock but liked Jones more.
            Why did he pass on multiple teams for Lock? There were even rumblings out of KC to reunite with Reid should Eric leave. Multiple teams(some with full control of offense) yet he ran to Denver.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

              Why did he pass on multiple teams for Lock? There were even rumblings out of KC to reunite with Reid should Eric leave. Multiple teams(some with full control of offense) yet he ran to Denver.
              He likes Lock and most importantly gets full power over the offense.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                He likes Lock and most importantly gets full power over the offense.
                That’s the whole point. He liked both. Pretty sure he’d take another job if he didn’t see greatness with Lock. Who cares if giants took Jones. He got fired from a Jones led offense. He’s now back to coordinating where he excels at with a QB who he used the terms “very very” and “certain outstanding”.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                  That’s the whole point. Who cares if giants took Jones. He got fired from a Jones led offense. He’s now back to coordinating where he excels at with a QB who he used the terms “very very” and “certain outstanding”.
                  Right. I just don't buy that Shurmur is gung-ho over the moon for Lock. The dude did love Jones though. Him and Gettleman were clearly on the same page with that selection. Shurmur just sucked as a head coach(again) and got canned with Gettleman keeping his job by the skin of his teeth.

                  I'd be really interested to hear Lock's perspective on his pre-draft meetings with the Giants. I'm sure it'll be nothing but positive reviews since Lock has the ability to seemingly get along with anyone.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                    Right. I just don't buy that Shurmur is gung-ho over the moon for Lock. The dude did love Jones though. Him and Gettleman were clearly on the same page with that selection. Shurmur just sucked as a head coach(again) and got canned with Gettleman keeping his job by the skin of his teeth.

                    I'd be really interested to hear Lock's perspective on his pre-draft meetings with the Giants. I'm sure it'll be nothing but positive reviews since Lock has the ability to seemingly get along with anyone.
                    I'm getting this familiar, distinct, "midget" feel to your posts again........
                    ; )

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                      I'm getting this familiar, distinct, "midget" feel to your posts again........
                      ; )
                      Umm, what? lol

                      Comment


                      • Dude sounds depressed. He does perk up a little when talking about Lock though.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

                          Umm, what? lol
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	960x0.jpg?fit=scale.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	2558866

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                            Can you confirm that? Who’s choice was it? It’s possible to be high on both

                            Was Elway higher on Gotsis than Kollar was?
                            elway was high on a lot of his picks !

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                And yet another medical **** up. Discomfort all year...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X