Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post

I’d give up 3 firsts, Von Miller and Drew Lock.
    miller lock and 2 firsts.

Comment

• So we just got the QBOTF, then just hired an OC who is insanely high on said QBOTF and now y'all wanna trade said QBOTF + Von and picks for another QB....

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
        So we just got the QBOTF, then just hired an OC who is insanely high on said QBOTF and now y'all wanna trade said QBOTF + Von and picks for another QB....
        Mane gonna Mane

Comment

• Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post

Mane gonna Mane
          There is a level beyond just being the Mane though. That's just....that's just...UGH!

Comment

• What the heck have I been reading the last two pages? Someone needs to investigate the water supply around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
              What the heck have I been reading the last two pages? Someone needs to investigate the water supply around here.
              Water supply, food supply, vitamin intake, IQ level and everything else.

Comment

So we just got the QBOTF, then just hired an OC who is insanely high on said QBOTF and now y'all wanna trade said QBOTF + Von and picks for another QB....
                stir the pot, see whatya got.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with this. There's no way any team wouldn't covet Burrow. Other than maybe the fact that he's a "one year wonder" there's really nothing you can say remotely negative about him. And he was so good that even that isn't really a concern.
                  His arm strength isn’t elite. That’s the main criticism people throw around. Pretty dumb in my opinion since most of the all-time great passers didn’t have elite arms, but scouts and draftniks are obsessed with arm strength.

Comment

• Pull a Ditka and give Cincy all the draft picks this year, plus Lock. Then take Jeaux Burreaux and win the SB year one, what could go wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post

I’d give up 3 firsts, Von Miller and Drew Lock.
                      I'd do that, easily.

Cincy won't, and shouldn't. Doubt they even entertain the Miami scenario posted above as well.

If I'm Cincy, there is ZERO chance of me trading #1 for anything. It's a QB league and you have the best prospect to come out since Luck, and before him probably Peyton in the late 90s. He's not only going to be your franchise QB, he's going to be the face of Cincinnati. He's going to be that franchise's savior. You don't trade that away for anything.

Comment

I say let’s roll with HCL, build a better OL, get another receiver or two, TE, and RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

His arm strength isn’t elite. That’s the main criticism people throw around. Pretty dumb in my opinion since most of the all-time great passers didn’t have elite arms, but scouts and draftniks are obsessed with arm strength.
                          Name the elite QBs that didn’t have elite arm talent.

Comment

but, Burrow is a bright and shiny squirrel who I can imagine has zero faults.

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Manning, Montana, Brady,

Comment

• Originally posted by peacepipe View Post

Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning. I'll just stop at the top 3 most prolific passers of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X