Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Denver Broncos News and Rumors

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am super bummed we have decided to be Crappy at Running the Football. It is now a setup play at best. KC has always been kick ass at Running the Football so we will not look like that with the new OC.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post

      nope, you are wrong. fact... They knew each other and Scangs and he went to dinner. before Vic got the Broncos job and told him if he gets a Head Coaching job he was interested in being his OC. The NFL sits up these meetings every year.
      And yet it's been hinted all year that Elway hired Scangs and it's noted that it was Fangio's decision to fire Scangs...

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Originally posted by balero View Post
          Now we just need a WR to pair with him to really open up the offense.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

            We regressed in almost every possible offensive metric. Not sure why you would stick with that?
            Well Atlanta could have fired K Shanahan but instead went to the SB and should of won that SB. It was not on him that they lost .
            have no problem firing
            And Shanahan Couldhave been fired by the 49ers for 2 years of not5 much ...

            I have no problem getting a Great OC and canning Scangs for a decent OC that atleast is in top ten in both Running/passing.. but #16 in the league in everything seems messed up. His Running game sounds like crap.

            Comment


            • Also, we got way better at the end of the season so we did not Regresss though the season

              Comment


              • It's done Crash. None of us can change it.
                no need to go off the hinges.

                The new guy got the best out of Case Keenum and a bunch of other mediocre QBs. So hopefully he can improve Locks game too... He's never had a good QB in the NFL really. Also he can play call without learning in the job.
                Fangio made the choice. And he said he wanted offense based on his understanding of what is hard to deal with from his defensive mind point of view. Maybe there is a plan.

                ​​​​​

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                  It's done Crash. None of us can change it.
                  no need to go off the hinges.

                  The new guy got the best out of Case Keenum and a bunch of other mediocre QBs. So hopefully he can improve Locks game too... He's never had a good QB in the NFL really. Also he can play call without learning in the job.
                  Fangio made the choice. And he said he wanted offense based on his understanding of what is hard to deal with from his defensive mind point of view. Maybe there is a plan.

                  ​​​​​
                  Yeah, that kinda sounds like Elway always talking about drafting Miller and guys like him because Thomas was always the player that gave Elway the most fits. Makes sense.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post
                    Also, we got way better at the end of the season so we did not Regresss though the season
                    Proof? Cause the offensive stats were not better. In fact I think they were worse in 2nd half of seasons than the 1st half.


                    the last 6 games of the year.

                    4 didn’t even hit more than 250 yards for the entire game. 5 didn’t even hit 100 yards rushing. 5 didn’t even hit 200 yards passing. 4 couldn’t even reach 17 first downs. Break down the 3rd and 4th quarters and they were worse than 1st half of season.


                    these are horrendous offensive outings.
                    Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 01-16-2020, 06:33 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post
                      I am super bummed we have decided to be Crappy at Running the Football. It is now a setup play at best. KC has always been kick ass at Running the Football so we will not look like that with the new OC.
                      What? The Giants rushed for more yards than Denver in 2019, and they were playing from behind a lot more. Historically as an OC he is pretty close to 50-50 Run/Pass balance. Minny was one of the top rushing teams in the NFL in 2017, and they were in the top half of the league every season he was with Philly.

                      Also KC is the 23rd ranked rushing team this season, and 16th last season. He stopped running to focus on Mahomes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                        I mean I really doubt Elway was oblivious to how bad Scangs was. He’s usually drunk, but not that drunk.
                        ****, man, that's WHY he's drunk.

                        Comment



                        • It looks like the rumors that Shumur will try to bring over Shula as QB coach may be true, and makes sense too. TC McCartney was not a bad coach at all, but he was replaced because a new coordinator needs "his guy(s)" at crucial positions to quickly implement his system, and the QB coach is probably the most crucial.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                            It looks like the rumors that Shumur will try to bring over Shula as QB coach may be true, and makes sense too. TC McCartney was not a bad coach at all, but he was replaced because a new coordinator needs "his guy(s)" at crucial positions to quickly implement his system, and the QB coach is probably the most crucial.

                            Now that is interesting. Good QB coach.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                              Now that is interesting. Good QB coach.
                              All the better for 🐴🐓🔒

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by qbronco View Post

                                All the better for 🐴🐓🔒
                                The staff was upgraded and people who claim they want Lock's future to be emphasized are mad. Go figure.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X