This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 505bronco View Post

What the hell are you laughing at.....your team is barely above 500 and struggles to win @ home with the best QB in the league....have fun getting bounced in the wild card weekend again.....
    that should make you chuckle a little too...
    Come on....you'd do more than just chuckle a little if KC got bounced in the "wild card" round of the playoffs. The Chiefs suck thread would light up like a christmas tree. I'd die of crow poisoning.

I admire the die hard optimism in the face of long odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Come on....you'd do more than just chuckle a little if KC got bounced in the "wild card" round of the playoffs. The Chiefs suck thread would light up like a christmas tree. I'd die of crow poisoning.

I admire the die hard optimism in the face of long odds.
      Of course you do.
      You believe in fat Andy.

That's like being a turkey with frost covered eyeballs looking up to try and understand rain.
      You don't even realize you're drowning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Of course you do.
        You believe in fat Andy.

That's like being a turkey with frost covered eyeballs looking up to try and understand rain.
        You don't even realize you're drowning.
        ....let's discuss it in the Chiefs Suck thread Coyote....i took a little jab here at a Broncos fan....but no need to further this here....supposed to be the Broncos news and Rumors thread...I've intruded on enough Bronco Fan stuff here as it is........

not my intention to derail this thread with my comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

....let's discuss it in the Chiefs Suck thread Coyote....i took a little jab here at a Broncos fan....but no need to further this here....supposed to be the Broncos news and Rumors thread...I've intruded on enough Bronco Fan stuff here as it is........

not my intention to derail this thread with my comment.
          Check out the Troll that thinks he's a Mod.
          Trying to defer his Troll moves an' sht...

ZeroLamarHunts... Meet me in your cave.
          I'll be your Sir Manneling...

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post

LT is our biggest need and I would expect to Target one in the 1st but with the depth at the position in this draft. I honestly believe that we could Draft Derrick Brown 1st and trade back into the bottom of the 1st and get a guy like Leatherwood or Prince Tega
            Derrick Brown if available. Both the LT’s will be gone by the time DEN picks
            Last edited by Traveler; 11-16-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Elway switched to rum today I can tell

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                I don't know how anybody in their right mind could think LT is our biggest need. Of course we need a LT, but the last time I checked, QB was the most important position on the field. Flacco is terrible, Lock is unproven, the other guys are probably back up material. But I doubt we can land a high enough pick to snag the 2 elite QB's in this draft, so we'll probably look to draft WR, CB or LT in the first round.
                2 things. First, I wasnt to figure ot the OL before getting a QB, unless the QB is can't miss. Burrow seems like the only one in this draft. Second, other than Burrow, the QBs in this draft seem to be inconsistent and projects just like Lock. I'd rather stick with Lock next season and give him an OL than draft another project QB (Herbert, Eason, Fromm) who may not be any better than Lock anyway.
                Last edited by sgbfan; 11-18-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgbfan View Post

2 things. First, I wasnt to figure ot the OL before getting a QB, unless the QB is can't miss. Burrow seems like the only one in this draft. Second, other than Virtue, the QBs in this draft seem to be inconsistent and projects just like Lock. I'd rather stick with Lock next season and give him an OL than draft another project QB (Herbert, Eason, Fromm) who may not be any better than Lock anyway.
                  With the injury to Tua, Burrow is definitely going #1 to the Bengals. As for how it falls after that, it's still too early to know. Alot of crap teams this year, we could end up with #3, or we could end up around #10. Absolutely Elway should take Andrew Thomas if he's there, but I bet he's off the board no later than #5. That still leave Wirfs, but he's probably going to be gone by #7. That leaves Willis, who probably is off the board by #12.

We'll see how things unfold.

Comment

• Denver still the 4th ranked defense in YPG after Sunday's games, Buffalo is 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post

With the injury to Tua, Burrow is definitely going #1 to the Bengals. As for how it falls after that, it's still too early to know. Alot of crap teams this year, we could end up with #3, or we could end up around #10. Absolutely Elway should take Andrew Thomas if he's there, but I bet he's off the board no later than #5. That still leave Wirfs, but he's probably going to be gone by #7. That leaves Willis, who probably is off the board by #12.

We'll see how things unfold.
                      Agreed. I don't want Elway to reach because of need. That's how Bolles happened. If OT isn't the best player on the board (Or at least close to it), go with CB or DL. Getting above Washington probably won't happen, and I think they go with Thomas. I don't see Washington winning 3 more with Broncos losing out

Comment

Agreed. I don't want Elway to reach because of need. That's how Bolles happened. If OT isn't the best player on the board (Or at least close to it), go with CB or DL. Getting above Washington probably won't happen, and I think they go with Thomas. I don't see Washington winning 3 more with Broncos losing out
                        Washington isn't winning another game. They are a wreck.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmz313 View Post

Washington isn't winning another game. They are a wreck.
                          Right, and they would have to win 3 more for Broncos to pick before them. Giants play Miami and Washington, so could get to 4 wins, but their SOS is atrocious, so Broncos win another and that likely takes #3 pick out. Don't know if Giants win more than that, or even if they beat Miami. I think pick 4 is the ceiling for Denver, even if they don't win another game.

Comment

2 things. First, I wasnt to figure ot the OL before getting a QB, unless the QB is can't miss. Burrow seems like the only one in this draft. Second, other than Burrow, the QBs in this draft seem to be inconsistent and projects just like Lock. I'd rather stick with Lock next season and give him an OL than draft another project QB (Herbert, Eason, Fromm) who may not be any better than Lock anyway.
                            I’m all for that with Lock. I’m just asking a question about a QB who clearly is well versed in the pro style concepts and is running the NO Saints offense at nearly an 80% efficiency rate.
                            Would be nice to have.
                            Also. Remember this moment.
                            Everyone said that this class would be led by Tua and Herbert.
                            Here we are talking about a guy who was on very few radars last year. No one had this guy in the top 7 QBs!
                            It happens more than we realize.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I’m all for that with Lock. I’m just asking a question about a QB who clearly is well versed in the pro style concepts and is running the NO Saints offense at nearly an 80% efficiency rate.
                              Would be nice to have.
                              Also. Remember this moment.
                              Everyone said that this class would be led by Tua and Herbert.
                              Here we are talking about a guy who was on very few radars last year. No one had this guy in the top 7 QBs!
                              It happens more than we realize
                              You are wondering if Broncos should sign Bridgwater? I guess it depends on how much they pay. If they can get him an OL, then I guess. It depends on who Broncos resign though. Next year might be a bit of a rebuild year with all the FA.

I totally agree. QBs will rise to the top, and other guys will fizzle out. There will be 1-2 guys that will be first rounders next year that nobody has projected. It happens almost every year. Mayfield, Murray, Burrow. 3 straight years the#1 pick came out of nowhere.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X