[article] Carmel firm's ankle brace a good fit for Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [article] Carmel firm's ankle brace a good fit for Manning

Cool story if you haven't read it. Thank you Mr. Peters!

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/C...ng-5034132.php

Manning should send the man a portion of a game check!

Peters would be able to retire!

Comment

Great story, but I wish the article had gotten a perspective on it from the Broncos as well. Maybe they denied a request to talk about the injury. I think it's foolish to think that Manning wouldn't have wore a different brace and played that game without receiving the brace from Indiana, but it's still a great story. Maybe they will follow up on this after we win the super bowl, or maybe after we knock the Colts out of the playoffs and people in this guy's town are at his doorstep with pitchforks and torches.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
        Great story, but I wish the article had gotten a perspective on it from the Broncos as well. Maybe they denied a request to talk about the injury. I think it's foolish to think that Manning wouldn't have wore a different brace and played that game without receiving the brace from Indiana, but it's still a great story. Maybe they will follow up on this after we win the super bowl, or maybe after we knock the Colts out of the playoffs and people in this guy's town are at his doorstep with pitchforks and torches.
        I wonder if this Peters dude sent a brace to duh bears for Cuts to wear?

I was just talking to a friend and we both think Cutler is out because he tore his groin even worse and they are using the ankle as a smoke screen. Would hate to see the kind of brace Peters has for a groin tear, maybe it is like something Kahn would put Kuper into?

Comment

was it 'frisco where JFE had his knee brace stolen?

Comment

Working...
          X