Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox fined ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fox fined ?

    I was just watching NFLN . They had a chart of what coach was fined the most. It said coach Fox was fined 30 K for verbally abusing an official. When was this ? This is awesome. Way to go Foxy.
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 12-05-2013, 05:11 AM.

  • #2
    Both he and Del Rio got fined during the Atlanta game, 30K and 20K I think. We still got our asses kicked.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
      Both he and Del Rio got fined during the Atlanta game, 30K and 20K I think. We still got our asses kicked.
      I wonder what was said to incurre such a large fine.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was at that game, but don't remember the specifics. I believe their anger was from replacement refs with a lot of bad calls and debating amongst themselves for a long time before explaining the penalty.
        Last edited by ksBRONCOfan; 12-05-2013, 07:05 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah, terrible officiating in ATL and Fox and Del Rio were letting them have it over and over again. Dumb replacement Refs...lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
            I wonder what was said to incurre such a large fine.
            IIRC, Knowshon recovered his own fumble, but the replacement refs called it Atlanta ball

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
              IIRC, Knowshon recovered his own fumble, but the replacement refs called it Atlanta ball
              I believe that it was Eric Big Dick Decker that recovered that particular fumble--even came out holding the ball...and yet, replacements still managed to bork the call.

              Comment


              • #8
                That entire Atlanta game was a giant cluster****

                Moreno fumbled, a Bronco fell on it
                A Bronco came out of the pile with it
                Atlanta ball

                Then there was the mysterious PI call Tony Carter got on Julio Jones despite being 5 yards away from him

                Yeah I remember Del Rio and Fox were yelling at the refs all night that game

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                  I wonder what was said to incurre such a large fine.
                  I think the Fox Say pow pow pow pow pow pow pow, or hotie hotie hotie ho. It was something like that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                    I think the Fox Say pow pow pow pow pow pow pow, or hotie hotie hotie ho. It was something like that.
                    I'm pretty sure it was bingy ding ding duh dingy din ding. I could be wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Both Belichick and Fox were fined pretty substantially because of the replacement refs that week. I remember the fumble especially infuriated the team and coaches (and me). It was pretty ridiculous.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just checked the game on NFL rewind -- if you read Fox's lips carefully, he says "fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Both Belichick and Fox were fined pretty substantially because of the replacement refs that week. I remember the fumble especially infuriated the team and coaches (and me). It was pretty ridiculous.
                          Completely agree -- a Bronco clearly fell on the ball before getting buried by the dogpile, and a Bronco clearly came out of the pile. The referees called "Atlanta Ball" and the announcers just shrugged and moved on without commentary.

                          We joke and bitch about 'the fix' being in, but that particular play and game really felt like it. And then they fined two of our coaches for not being happy about it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            did fox send a 'replacement' check?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                              IIRC, Knowshon recovered his own fumble, but the replacement refs called it Atlanta ball
                              I remember that. Knowshon puts the ball on the ground, falls on it, and a pile ensues. Knowshon comes out of the pile with the ball.

                              Yet somehow it was ATL's ball.

                              I remember reading after the game that Fox and Del Rio blew gaskets at the official after that play, and were subsequently fined $30k.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X