Chief fan dies at Arrowhead.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief fan dies at Arrowhead.......

Yes I know this was mentioned Sunday night.

This guy was married to my daughter's softball coach.

30 yo with couple month old baby. Met the coach not her husband.

He got into the wrong SUV and then a father and son

came back to their vehicle and thought he was breaking in.

Details are few and far between as of yet but I would bet an

afternoon game I will bet a lot more drinking was happening.

Guy could have been chit face drunk and thought he was in the right

vehicle........it was a very similar vehicle to the one he came in.

Not proud of it but ONCE I got so trashed because I was hitting the

hard liquor and hadn't ate I thought I was getting into the right

vehicle. I wasn't thankfully the guy was pretty cool.

They beat the crap out of this guy. Hope they file charges.

Will let the board know............what a deal

On a separate note, did anyone see the Chief fan try to strip the

ball from the front row Bronco fan on Decker's second TD after

the half ? He was a big dude and was seriously trying to separate

the Bronco fan from what would be to anyone one of us a VALUABLE

keepsake.

Both these deals are totally uncalled for.........makes you wonder what

parents teach their kids these days.

Comment

Damn sorry to hear that you had a connection. Wondered what the details were since first hearing about it.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess there's two sides. I am not sure how someone could get into the wrong car, but he certainly didn't deserve to die regardless of what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          I'm sorry to hear that. I guess there's two sides. I am not sure how someone could get into the wrong car, but he certainly didn't deserve to die regardless of what he was doing.

Best guess is he was drunk as can be. Late game.

Met his wife so I certainly can't vouch for the guy.

Soon as the news comes out with more will let everyone know.

Anybody else see the Chief fan try to strip the ball from Decker's second td ?

Comment

Anyone seen any pictures of the guy and his son? There was a guy and his 16-18 yo son in front of me that left in the 3rd or early 4th and never came back. Very much doubt it was them but you never know.

Comment

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/12/04...d-stadium.html

Here is the latest

Comment

Make sure you're in the right Camaro when you leave arrowhead early when the chiefs are losing.

Comment

No criminal record of any kind, drunk at a ball game punched someone he thought was a crook, now probably will be charged with manslaughter. Man that's a harsh dose of reality for bad decision making while drunk.

just terrible all around.
                  Last edited by Willynowei; 12-04-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                    Make sure you're in the right Camaro when you leave arrowhead early when the chiefs are losing.
                    Classy

Comment

Originally posted by Willynowei View Post
                      No criminal record of any kind, drunk at a ball game punched someone he thought was a crook, now probably will be charged with manslaughter. Man that's a harsh dose of reality for bad decision making while drunk.

just terrible all around.
                      Witnesses say he punched the victim in the face knocking him out. Then he repeatedly kept punching the victim in the face while he was unconcious. That's manslaughter. Enjoy jail.

Crappy situation for all and it didn't have to escalate to this. 7 week old baby without a dad now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                        Yes I know this was mentioned Sunday night.

This guy was married to my daughter's softball coach.

30 yo with couple month old baby. Met the coach not her husband.

He got into the wrong SUV and then a father and son

came back to their vehicle and thought he was breaking in.

Details are few and far between as of yet but I would bet an

afternoon game I will bet a lot more drinking was happening.

Guy could have been chit face drunk and thought he was in the right

vehicle........it was a very similar vehicle to the one he came in.

Not proud of it but ONCE I got so trashed because I was hitting the

hard liquor and hadn't ate I thought I was getting into the right

vehicle. I wasn't thankfully the guy was pretty cool.

They beat the crap out of this guy. Hope they file charges.

Will let the board know............what a deal

On a separate note, did anyone see the Chief fan try to strip the

ball from the front row Bronco fan on Decker's second TD after

the half ? He was a big dude and was seriously trying to separate

the Bronco fan from what would be to anyone one of us a VALUABLE

keepsake.

Both these deals are totally uncalled for.........makes you wonder what

parents teach their kids these days.
                        Parents these days teach their kids to do whatever makes them happy, which leads to a bunch of grown up assholes with a selfish and entitled mentality thinking they are owed everything they want. Or they don't teach them at all which leads to the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          I am not sure how someone could get into the wrong car, but he certainly didn't deserve to die regardless of what he was doing.
                          It's not hard to believe at all. I've had at least one awkward moment trying to get into a car of the identical year make, model and color as mine. Fortunately the owner wasn't around and I realized the mistake quickly.

Dude who killed him deserves to go to jail for a good amount of time, I don't care if it's a mistake. You beat a guy to death before asking a simple question, you lose your right to live free, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
                            It's not hard to believe at all. I've had at least one awkward moment trying to get into a car of the identical year make, model and color as mine. Fortunately the owner wasn't around and I realized the mistake quickly.
                            Yeah I don't drink, so I forget at events where there is a lot of drinking, people can make some dumb choices.

Comment

If only they had killed the guy who invented the ellipsis...

Comment

Working...
                              X