Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Munchak: “Hopefully it’s a big snowstorm and it will give us a great chance to win.”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Munchak: “Hopefully it’s a big snowstorm and it will give us a great chance to win.”

Perhaps you’ve heard, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning’s not necessarily a fan of winter weather.

So it only makes sense that the Titans are hoping for the worst in Denver Sunday, with the forecast calling for a high of 20 and a chance of snow.

“The worse the weather, probably the better for us,” Titans coach Mike Munchak said, via Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. “Hopefully it’s a big snowstorm and it will give us a great chance to win.”

For the rest:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-it-will-help/

Unless Moses Fokou can dial up a plague of locusts on Sunday, I'd say their ****ed.

Comment

Do they actually do significantly better in cold weather conditions? Fitzpatrick did play a little in Buffalo- maybe he's got some Secret Squirrel plan…

Comment

Heavy snow favors a passing game, not a run game.

Comment

Translation:

"We have no shot...so at this point I will gladly accept an act of God."

Comment

Comment

The worst beatdown I ever saw was thet Pats/Titans snow game a few years back. The Titans just...submitted. I've never seen a team just give up like that.

Comment

Do we put in bean pole in the 3rd when we're up by 4 scores?

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  Perhaps you’ve heard, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning’s not necessarily a fan of winter weather.

So it only makes sense that the Titans are hoping for the worst in Denver Sunday, with the forecast calling for a high of 20 and a chance of snow.

“The worse the weather, probably the better for us,” Titans coach Mike Munchak said, via Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. “Hopefully it’s a big snowstorm and it will give us a great chance to win.”

For the rest:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-it-will-help/
                  While I get what he is saying, it is kind of a bitch thing to say. I mean he is basically saying unless the snow helps us, Denver is going to kick our asses. While that may be the general consensus of how the game will go, it must suck to be a player for a franchise where your own coach is hoping for weather rather than believing in his players.

Comment

So where are all the Titans trolls? Surely Bobo can start one more alternate account. Get creative mullet faz.

Comment

Originally posted by huh?? View Post
                      Do they actually do significantly better in cold weather conditions? Fitzpatrick did play a little in Buffalo- maybe he's got some Secret Squirrel plan…

he's talking about us, not them. this isn't hard.

Comment

Fitz may have a family of squirrels living in his beard. Hopefully JDR has prepared for a Veruca Salt type squirrel blitzkrieg, 'cause I can guarantee you it's in their playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post

he's talking about us, not them. this isn't hard.
                          No, it isn't hard. Sorry I couldn't write in a mildly sarcastic font.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                            So where are all the Titans trolls? Surely Bobo can start one more alternate account. Get creative mullet faz.
                            Quick visit over to the Titans forums says they don't really think they have a chance... but they're more bummed out about their staff more than anything.

As in, you got some people saying even if they do win it won't mean anything because they still suck.

Comment

He also played in the Northeast at Princeton or Harvard or some ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X