Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Wanted Bortles ? WTf?

Michael Silver@MikeSilver

Broncos, Ravens were among those interested in Bortles.

I think its time for someone to go.

Bortles makes some sense as a backup. It looks like Elway will skip QB at #10 and go all-in with Flacco.

Comment

Elway loves ****ty QBs. its official.

Comment

Raging Bortles... it's a thing

Comment

Nothing surprises me about Elway anymore.

Comment

Well he is 6'5"...

Comment

They felt he was just coming into his Prime.

Comment

Eldonk for the last time....that's Bortles....not Bartles & Jaymes.

Comment

Elway wants herbert next year. Herbie will be a Bronco. Who cares if he wants a vet backup qb this year.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                    Elway wants herbert next year. Herbie will be a Bronco. Who cares if he wants a vet backup qb this year.
                    Wont even be in position for him. Whose to say the team picking that wants him, gives him up.

Comment

Guys, every single minor, possible look at a player doesn't mean they were trading for the guy.
                      And it doesn't mean the FO isn't changing its entire draft philosophy cause they asked about one single QB. If that's the case their interest in LB Darron Lee means there's no F'ing way in hell they are going to draft a LB in this draft.
                      Yep, it's the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Elway would be stupid enough to throw large money at FAs while wanting to tank.

You want Herbert? Keep the bad players and don’t add good ones.

Comment

I couldn’t believe the original offer to Osweiller and lost it his second hiring. If we somehow target Herbert who is horrible I’ll be done with Elway and his QBs

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                            Guys, every single minor, possible look at a player doesn't mean they were trading for the guy.
                            And it doesn't mean the FO isn't changing its entire draft philosophy cause they asked about one single QB. If that's the case their interest in LB Darron Lee means there's no F'ing way in hell they are going to draft a LB in this draft.
                            Yep, it's the offseason.
                            Yep. I wonder if rams fans are melting down because that’s who he signed with to be a ****ing backup. Btw, the rams run a similar rooted offense that we will run so apparently Bortles is a scheme fit here, and I am sure all Elway wanted to know is how much money Bortles is asking for to be a back up, and after he heard, Elway went no further with it. This Board never fails to overreact over deals that don’t happen though.

Comment

God the off-season needs to end..

99.9% chance that Elway called just to window shop. (the job of any gm in the QB market)

If they woulda traded for a 5th, I could see it being worth the trade.

Comment

Working...
                              X