Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article227983684.html

The Star has obtained a police report from the Overland Park Police Department about a battery incident that lists a juvenile as the victim. Hill’s fiancee, Crystal Espinal, is listed under “others involved.”

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...#storylink=cpy

A source familiar with the situation said Hill’s fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple’s 3-year-old son, resulting in a broken arm.

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...#storylink=cpy

Good God man. Wasn't he about to get a contract extension?

The defense of Hill by Chiefs fans is going to be both hysterical and horrible.

Comment

Man the Chiefs know how to pick them.

Hill beats his pregnant gf and then beats a 3 yr old. Ever heard of pick on someone you're on size?? smh

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	2974
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	2437469

Comment

posted this in the other Chiefs thread as well but.......damn!

Officers were previously called to that same address on March 5 to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect. Hill’s name is directly listed on that report. According to Overland Park police, the original report was closed three days later when prosecution was declined.

Comment

Typical chief. I wonder if the wife beating will get uncovered now too.

Comment

According to @KCTV5, police records show two reports of child abuse at Tyreek Hill's address: March 5 and March 14

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...78075423682560

Comment

Where have you been, Fishin'? Fishin'?

Comment

I still say unless there's video evidence, he wont get completely screwed. I still think Hunt is on KC if there wasnt any video evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                    I still say unless there's video evidence, he wont get completely screwed. I still think Hunt is on KC if there wasnt any video evidence.
                    I say if a 3 year old kid has a broken arm and the fiance says Tyreek did it, then I think there is no way in hell the NFL lets it go.

Comment

If this is a surprise to anyone, they're an idiot. Oh... all the Chiefs fans are surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                        I disagree because Hill had those previous issues. So this is something of a third strike for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                          If this is a surprise to anyone, they're an idiot. Oh... all the Chiefs fans are surprised?
                          Not surprised because Hill is a terrible person but usually you need video evidence. But i hope this makes KC cut him or Goodell throws the book at him, he's what makes their offense so hard to defend. You have to change your defensive scheme that week to face him. Without him, it's a whole lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I disagree because Hill had those previous issues. So this is something of a third strike for him.
                            Hill is much more critical to KC's offense. They'll be going to the mat with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post

I say if a 3 year old kid has a broken arm and the fiance says Tyreek did it, then I think there is no way in hell the NFL lets it go.
                              Agree with you, but i still think there needs to be video evidence. But given Hill's past, he "should" face some kinda suspension.

Comment

Working...
                              X