No announcement yet.

Paradis a Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird part is the other McGovern is also CONNOR McGovern.

And an interior O-lineman, C/G too.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
      The FO let him walk for $9M a year? WTF.
      Win the PR battle. Why pay the guy you grew in house, when you can pay a ****ing underachieving asshole the most money ever from Miami to get good press and watch dip****s from the mane celebrate spending bad money.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post

Win the PR battle. Why pay the guy you grew in house, when you can pay a ****ing underachieving asshole the most money ever from Miami to get good press and watch dip****s from the mane celebrate spending bad money.
        Why pay a guy 9 per when you can pay a guy who played just as well less than 2. While also paying a ****ing underacheiving asshole the most money ever from miami to get good press and wathc dip****s from the mane celebrate spending bad money, while also adding another player in a position we need like a TE or ILB, perhaps another OL?

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Why pay a guy 9 per when you can pay a guy who played just as well less than 2. While also paying a ****ing underacheiving asshole the most money ever from miami to get good press and wathc dip****s from the mane celebrate spending bad money, while also adding another player in a position we need like a TE or ILB, perhaps another OL?
          you're a ****ing idiot. roby for 10 over 1 or the same player but older in Kareem for 23 for 2 years. meanwhile, it doesn't ****ing matter for a super bowl. elway is ****ing garbage.

Comment

Someone's drunk.

Comment

RT was a much bigger need than C. Our line didnt drop off that much once Paradis went down.

yerner continues to be a dumb ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                RT was a much bigger need than C. Our line didnt drop off that much once Paradis went down.

yerner continues to be a dumb ****ing idiot.
                hey, post your free agent predictions again.

Comment

Yeah as he is great when healthy. But when he is injured, not so good for the team. Indeed a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    Matt Paradis has allowed 1 sack in two (1.5 really) years. And neither of those seasons were his best, which came back in 2016. Serious upgrade for the Panthers at C

https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1...769983488?s=20
                    Can he start the season? Is his ankle chronic? Matt McChesney (his lifting coach) thought Paradis was too high of a risk, but he did want the Broncos to re-sign Billy Turner. Too rich for both.

Comment

you're a ****ing idiot. roby for 10 over 1 or the same player but older in Kareem for 23 for 2 years. meanwhile, it doesn't ****ing matter for a super bowl. elway is ****ing garbage.
                      Roby is garbage.

Comment

**** I don't know, maybe because Paradis has had 2 hip replacements and a severely fractured ankle. Ask Paradis why he didn't sign the Broncos multi-year $9M AAV last offseason.

Comment

“Connor is our center right now,” Elway said. “I think that obviously we didn’t want to lose Matt, but we had real concerns about the ankle. That is why that didn’t work out. I’m happy for Matt. I really am.

“I’m happy for Matt that he got the opportunity in Carolina. It had nothing to do with Matt’s ability, but we had big concerns about that ankle. Like I said, I’m happy for Matt that he got what he got from Carolina. I hope that works out for him.”

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...-matt-paradis/

Comment

Working...
                          X