Week 14 Injury Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 Injury Updates?

Anybody got details on he injury status for this game?

Will we see OJ and DRC back in uniform?

What about Speed Weasel and DT?

They had Monday off and Wednesday is the first practice and they don't practice for another few hours.

....so no.

Comment

That's the first time I've seen "speed weasel". That's pretty damn funny

Comment

I hope Holiday Road is inactive. Mitigate risk. He is far more likely at this point to negatively impact a game than positively.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          They had Monday off and Wednesday is the first practice and they don't practice for another few hours.

....so no.
          And considering anyone who has been banged up in recent weeks pretty much automatically gets Wednesday's off anyway, I wouldn't expect much in the way of substantive updates until at least tomorrow if not Friday.

Comment

Before every return I yell "hold on to the ball Holiday!" It worked really well in the playoffs last year, but failed in epic fashion during the Pat's game : (

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
              And considering anyone who has been banged up in recent weeks pretty much automatically gets Wednesday's off anyway, I wouldn't expect much in the way of substantive updates until at least tomorrow if not Friday.
              Pretty much. It's a snowing pretty heavily and 6 degrees outside. So don't expect many vets to practice either just for precautionary reasons.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos have moved today&#39;s practice to the bubble. **wusses**</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/408271729773928448">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>
                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos will have two frigid outdoor practices later this week to prepare for Sunday&#39;s forecast. Just too much snow today to be productive.</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/408273051143258112">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

Comment

champ is listed with a bruised ego.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Pretty much. It's a snowing pretty heavily and 6 degrees outside. So don't expect many vets to practice either just for precautionary reasons.
                    Still waiting for our first real snow. Seems to get later and later each year.

Comment

I need Juilius back out there for my fantasy playoffs that begin this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                        Before every return I yell "hold on to the ball Holiday!" It worked really well in the playoffs last year, but failed in epic fashion during the Pat's game : (
                        "It's only weird if it doesn't work."

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                          I need Juilius back out there for my fantasy playoffs that begin this weekend
                          I picked up ball off waivers and i am starting both him and KM this week in my first play-off game.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            Still waiting for our first real snow. Seems to get later and later each year.
                            Move out to Colorado. Almost 60 degrees on Sunday now it's 10 and snowing like a mofo.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Peyton Manning is here at the bubble for practice. When we&#39;re let in I&#39;ll let you know how much he&#39;s doing. Has skipped last 3 Weds.</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/408294438746595328">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>
                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Shaun Phillips, joking as he walked into the bubble: &quot;Just like San Diego!&quot; To which Montee Ball replied: &quot;Wisconsin weather right here!&quot;</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/408295499469291521">December 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

Comment

Working...
                              X