Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV games week 14

http://506sports.com/

Maps not up yet...but Denver gets Nantz and Simms again so CBS' #1 game.

I guess the network figures that the last 3 games have been great to watch and exciting and are hoping for more of the same. If we don't pound them down early
    maybe there is some truth to the speculation the league is "arranging things" the way they want.

Surprised that Indy/Cinn is not ( Gumbel/Dierdorf) , but Denver is the only late CBS game.

Hoping I get to see another Bronco game this week!

why did i buy sunday ticket this year?

Comment

When they talked about the games during the last one they acted like the Denver game is the only one being televised in the late afternoon slot. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
        I've had them out here in Carmel all but one week I think.

Comment

My condolences. I've got U-verse on the MS gulf coast, and there's only been one Denver game that wasn't nationally televised. I usually steam the games over myp2p.pe if they're not televised.

Comment

Chargers have Giants in town so the Giants fans will sell out the stadium for the team. Off to the bar for only the 2nd time this season.

Comment

No kidding.

I live in Mass.......and so far through 12 games, I've only needed the Sunday Ticket for ONE game (Jags).

Every other game has either been a night game, or on the double header game after the Pats are televised.

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                No kidding.

I live in Mass.......and so far through 12 games, I've only needed the Sunday Ticket for ONE game (Jags).

Every other game has either been a night game, or on the double header game after the Pats are televised.
                Seriously. It's pretty funny. Got it for free this year and I still feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                  Seriously. It's pretty funny. Got it for free this year and I still feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                    Same here, when I was negotiating with them, I had schedule in front of me and said, only game that might not be nationally televised will be the Jaguars. Why would I buy Sunday ticket for 1 game, that's when the price went down. I still paid $70 but to me it's worth it to watch the 8 games at once during early games and I get to watch the start of a game i.e. Dallas game when early game goes late. If the Texans or Raider game isn't on in my area, I paid $70 for 3 games, about what I would have paid going to the bar.

Comment

I keep looking ahead to the local channel here (PA) and not seeing any 4:00 game for Sunday on CBS.

Sunday Ticket MIGHT actually come in handy for the SECOND time this season.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think CBS has the double header this Sunday. So I'll just watch what I can on the redzone channel.

Comment

no game for us here in AZ...

Ahh well. I am more excited for the Cardinal game this weekend to see if they can stay in the hunt

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                            no game for us here in AZ...

Ahh well. I am more excited for the Cardinal game this weekend to see if they can stay in the hunt
                            Youre more excited about watching a cardinals game than a broncos game?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              Youre more excited about watching a cardinals game than a broncos game?
                              This weekend.....ya actually. Will I watch both... ABSOLUTELY!

Comment

Working...
                              X