Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME BACK! We've done upgraded...

Hey gang -

So sorry for the sudden cut out. Our previous web host upgraded to a version of PHP that wasn't compatible with the version of vBulletin we were using. I took this as an opportunity to upgrade the forum and to move to a host that is custom tailored for this type of forum. We are now on the most cutting edge version of vBulletin, which means that there are some changes in some of the features. But, it's still the same familiar vBulletin format, so hopefully the changes are mostly intuitive for everyone.

As you can see, there are some visuals broken. I'm working on that now, and seeing about customizing a few things, but I wanted to get the forum up and running as quickly as possible for everyone.

Hope you all like the new digs!

P.s. I'm finding all kinds of little things that are broken. Please list any that you see here (but only once please).

Comment

Maybe I am missing something, but is there a way to make it display the LAST page when you click on a topic by default instead of the first page?

Comment

It is ALIVE!! Click image for larger version

Name:	C0585198-11C6-43D3-ADF4-56E7AC03071B.jpeg
Views:	1567
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	2429176

Comment

Nice to be back Taco! Well done on the upgrade, bug reports coming as I find them.
          Last edited by ghwk; 02-23-2019, 04:05 AM.

Comment

My time stamps default to mountain time. I have Pacific as my default in the account settings

Comment

Thanks for all you do, TJ.

Comment

You fellas need to work on your deployment game.

Comment

Hey. welcome to the 21st century with 21st century features. Nice. Bravo.

Comment

Thank God, I was worried that the mane wasn't coming back. Whew!

Comment

Oh Good.
                      I was starting to be nervous.
                      Came up with all kinds of possible reasons why the mane was down.

Best possible reason I came up with was funny as hell and must be shared:
                      That idea was that perhaps Taco John was really Taco Juan El Chapo Guzman and the feds confiscated the server after his conviction.

Glad you ain't really El Chapo TJ. Hahahahaha..... Welcome back.

Comment

So are we allowed to post boobs again (modestly covered of course) or was that policy not upgraded with the host?

Comment

Thank you TJ!

Comment

The login is a little hard to find with the grey banner, you might want to change up that color.

Comment

Nice to be back, couldn't believe we didn't get to talk about the Kraft thing when it happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X