Ron Burgundy Interviews PFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    No it wasn't (Kicking and Screaming). I have kids and it is a movie of Will's that they can watch (other being ELF). We love youth soccer and many of that movie is spot on with youth sports. Ripping on Mike Ditka ("Hey Juice Box! Yeah, I'm talking to you. Get me another Juice Box!") . Is it Old School? No, but it is made for kids and parents. I thought Step Brothers was one of his worst movies.
    It's been too long for me to completely remember, but it never occurred to me as a movie one would really watch with kids. Might have to watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
      No it wasn't (Kicking and Screaming). I have kids and it is a movie of Will's that they can watch (other being ELF). We love youth soccer and many of that movie is spot on with youth sports. Ripping on Mike Ditka ("Hey Juice Box! Yeah, I'm talking to you. Get me another Juice Box!") . Is it Old School? No, but it is made for kids and parents. I thought Step Brothers was one of his worst movies.
      'Step Brothers' is probably my favorite Will Ferrell movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
        'Step Brothers' is probably my favorite Will Ferrell movie.
        I watched it again and there are some good scenes that I missed before. I also thought Anchorman lacked some of his normal "funnies" but I have watched it again and it has grown on me. Old School was good the first time. That thing is or will be a classic.

Comment

Way off topic. WHat was the movie the broncos went to watch again?

Comment

I'm not finding as hilarious as some. It's not terrible, but hardly memorable.

Comment

Vic Lombardi interviewed Archie Manning yesterday. Vic said on his morning show today that Peyton's older brother Cooper wrote this whole bit (according to Archie).. Cooper does standup comedy on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by titan View Post
                Vic Lombardi interviewed Archie Manning yesterday. Vic said on his morning show today that Peyton's older brother Cooper wrote this whole bit (according to Archie).. Cooper does standup comedy on the side.
                Interesting. I think I could see Peyton doing something like that as well. You know, if he didn't have any other talents to speak of.

Comment

Working...
                X