Thank goodness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank goodness...

...that the Raiturds decided in 2007 to draft JaMarcus Russell over the #2 pick, Calvin Johnson. It would be painful playing that monster twice a year every year for at least 10 years.

Reviewing past drafts are incredibly rewarding and frustrating.

We took Jarvis Moss at #17. Ughhhhhh...

Eh, the Raiduhs would of ruined him anyway.

Comment

I just read a couple weeks ago that Shanahan made a hard push to get the Lions to trade the number 2 pick so he could take Johnson.

Comment

I remember shanny tried to trade up to get magatron

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
          I remember shanny tried to trade up to get magatron
          Can you imagine....

...all the picks McDaniels would have received after we traded him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            Can you imagine....

nice work

Comment

http://www.hark.com/clips/skfsrdxyfb-get-over-it

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                I just read a couple weeks ago that Shanahan made a hard push to get the Lions to trade the number 2 pick so he could take Johnson.
                As it is, we were only a few players away! With Megatron, we would have been one fewer player away!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    As it is, we were only a few players away! With Megatron, we would have been one fewer player away!
                    The thing I don't understand is once the Megatron deal never materialized, why Shanahan didn't make a play to acquire a pick from 3-7 and bring in the best remaining playmaker in that draft. RB was the biggest need for that team and Peterson was the best available and one of the best seen in years.

Comment

Why would you ever question what the Mastermind did, Who do you think you are to even suggest this. Shame on you.

Comment

We would have been Superbowl Champs and not even been in the position to move up in 2007 had we drafted Ngata instead of Cutler in 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Can you imagine....

Comment

If I remember correctly, we'd have never been able to draft Clady had we made that trade for the #2.

Comment

Originally posted by MHCBill View Post
                              ...that the Raiturds decided in 2007 to draft JaMarcus Russell over the #2 pick, Calvin Johnson. It would be painful playing that monster twice a year every year for at least 10 years.

Reviewing past drafts are incredibly rewarding and frustrating.

We took Jarvis Moss at #17. Ughhhhhh...
                              What is going on with all these lurkers and newbies starting threads lately? I mean, decent thread, but 4 posts in 7 years? Wow!

I think Calvin would have been hooked on purple drank had he been drafted by Al Davis.

Comment

Working...
                              X