Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver makes the SB...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver makes the SB...

    What team do you NOT want to play?...
    75
    Saints
    9.33%
    7
    Panthers
    9.33%
    7
    49'ers
    2.67%
    2
    Seahawks
    69.33%
    52
    Lions
    8.00%
    6
    Cowboys
    1.33%
    1

  • #2
    WTF is this ****? Clear your minds everyone. Don't vote. This is like when Gozer asked the Ghostbusters to choose the form of their destructor.
    Last edited by M-G; 12-03-2013, 08:26 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I dont care who they play! No vote for me. You shoulda put an option for that in.

      Comment


      • #4
        Seahawks by far would be the toughest draw. Not a good matchup for the Broncos. After that probably San Fran and then Carolina.

        Comment


        • #5
          Bring on the Seasquawks!

          I think the Saints or Lions would be a tougher draw for the Broncos though because of their passing games.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
            WTF is this ****? Clear your minds everyone. Don't vote. This is like when Gozer asked the Ghostbusters to choose the form of their destructor.
            /end

            Comment


            • #7
              I love how a Chiefs fan is STILL on this board making polls about the Broncos reaching the Super Bowl.

              lol

              Comment


              • #8
                the seahawks are a different team on the road.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                  I love how a Chiefs fan is STILL on this board making polls about the Broncos reaching the Super Bowl.

                  lol
                  They have a thread on CP of the top ten reasons we won't win the Super Bowl. I honestly have never seen a fan base so infatuated out of spite with another fan base/team. I can see rivalries, but these idiots do it because we constantly push their **** in.

                  Their tears make me happy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                    They have a thread on CP of the top ten reasons we won't win the Super Bowl. I honestly have never seen a fan base so infatuated out of spite with another fan base/team. I can see rivalries, but these idiots do it because we constantly push their **** in.

                    Their tears make me happy.
                    Watching decades of futility vs. watching decades of success for a rival team will do that to a fan base

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      I love how a Chiefs fan is STILL on this board making polls about the Broncos reaching the Super Bowl.

                      lol
                      Rausch has been here almost 6 years. who gives a ****?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                        the seahawks are a different team on the road.
                        Everyone keeps saying this, but regardless they're 5-1 on the road. We're 4-2.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          Everyone keeps saying this, but regardless they're 5-1 on the road. We're 4-2.
                          that's true, but they have an easy schedule. They struggled at home against the vikings and bucs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Seahawks by far would be the toughest draw. Not a good matchup for the Broncos. After that probably San Fran and then Carolina.
                            Only if the Superbowl was going to be played in the PNW instead of NYC.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Everyone keeps saying this, but regardless they're 5-1 on the road. We're 4-2.
                              And 4 of those 5 wins are Cards, Rams, Texans, and Falcons. The 5th? Carolina (who started the season in complete befuddlement).

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X