49'ers
    2.67%
    Seahawks
    69.33%
    Lions
    8.00%
    Cowboys
    1.33%

WTF is this ****? Clear your minds everyone. Don't vote. This is like when Gozer asked the Ghostbusters to choose the form of their destructor.
    Last edited by M-G; 12-03-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I dont care who they play! No vote for me. You shoulda put an option for that in.

Comment

Seahawks by far would be the toughest draw. Not a good matchup for the Broncos. After that probably San Fran and then Carolina.

Comment

Bring on the Seasquawks!

I think the Saints or Lions would be a tougher draw for the Broncos though because of their passing games.

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
            WTF is this ****? Clear your minds everyone. Don't vote. This is like when Gozer asked the Ghostbusters to choose the form of their destructor.
            /end

Comment

I love how a Chiefs fan is STILL on this board making polls about the Broncos reaching the Super Bowl.

lol

Comment

the seahawks are a different team on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                  I love how a Chiefs fan is STILL on this board making polls about the Broncos reaching the Super Bowl.

lol
                  They have a thread on CP of the top ten reasons we won't win the Super Bowl. I honestly have never seen a fan base so infatuated out of spite with another fan base/team. I can see rivalries, but these idiots do it because we constantly push their **** in.

Their tears make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                    They have a thread on CP of the top ten reasons we won't win the Super Bowl. I honestly have never seen a fan base so infatuated out of spite with another fan base/team. I can see rivalries, but these idiots do it because we constantly push their **** in.

Their tears make me happy.
                    Watching decades of futility vs. watching decades of success for a rival team will do that to a fan base

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post

lol
                      Rausch has been here almost 6 years. who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                        the seahawks are a different team on the road.
                        Everyone keeps saying this, but regardless they're 5-1 on the road. We're 4-2.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          that's true, but they have an easy schedule. They struggled at home against the vikings and bucs

Comment

Seahawks by far would be the toughest draw. Not a good matchup for the Broncos. After that probably San Fran and then Carolina.
                            Only if the Superbowl was going to be played in the PNW instead of NYC.

Comment

And 4 of those 5 wins are Cards, Rams, Texans, and Falcons. The 5th? Carolina (who started the season in complete befuddlement).

Comment

Working...
                              X