Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant find a Broncos stars and stripes flag

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cant find a Broncos stars and stripes flag

    I have been looking all over for a Broncos stars and stripes flag but can't find one on line or anywhere else. I looked on eBay and there were literally hundreds of them for the seahags and cowboys, but no Broncos. Can anyone help me find one that is for sale?
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Shouldn't the stripes be orange?

    Comment


    • #3
      I am not a fan. I think it's disrespectful. I know; Kids. Lawn. Blah, blah, blah.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just get a Broncos flag, that one looks lame.

        Comment


        • #5
          yeeesh...that flag is lame

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            I am not a fan. I think it's disrespectful. I know; Kids. Lawn. Blah, blah, blah.
            agreed

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              I am not a fan. I think it's disrespectful. I know; Kids. Lawn. Blah, blah, blah.
              Agreed. I hate when the Chiefs butcher the anthem and I would not be a fan of the Broncos posting an NFL logo over our flag.

              There are many great Broncos flags, but that ain't one of them.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                Agreed. I hate when the Chiefs butcher the anthem
                Ugh, me too.

                MURICA'!!!!

                <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IhnUgAaea4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                  Agreed. I hate when the Chiefs butcher the anthem and I would not be a fan of the Broncos posting an NFL logo over our flag.
                  We don't...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                    We don't...
                    I'm pretty sure that Francis Scott Key did not mean to write "Home of the Chiefs". He CERTAINLY didn't want a bunch of drunken fans to shout it out. That's just not very respectful, IMO...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                      We don't...
                      1:13

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r38EMVTGQA

                      it's sad another fan base has to point this out to you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        1:13

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r38EMVTGQA

                        it's sad another fan base has to point this out to you
                        Sorry, I was looking for the ARROHEAD plastered over a flag...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that Francis Scott Key did not mean to write "Home of the Chiefs". He CERTAINLY didn't want a bunch of drunken fans to shout it out. That's just not very respectful, IMO...
                          Really?

                          This from the same state that's fighting even saying the pledge of allegiance?...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                            Really?

                            This from the same state that's fighting even saying the pledge of allegiance?...
                            If someone doesn't want to say the pledge of allegiance, that's their choice. But I would have a major problem if people started saying "I pledge allegiance to the Broncos"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Im glad you cant find that flag. 'merica

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X