Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawks Saints

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hawks Saints

    Rooting for Nawlins. Whomever wins this gets the inside track for HFA. I don't want to play Seattle in the Bowl.

  • #2
    Rooting for a mediocre outing from brees. Tenuous lead in fantasy this week.

    As for the squawks, I would love to see that Super Bowl.

    Comment


    • #3
      My dream Super Bowl is and has always been Denver vs. Seattle.

      The Hawks are scary good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post

        The Hawks are scary good.
        Little known Hauschka Effect.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't want to play them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Jesus, Mary and Joseph, these guys are totally invincible at home.

            Comment


            • #7
              Man, the Hawks look like a division of Panzer tanks rolling over Poland in 1940.

              Blitzkrieg, baby!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                I don't want to play them.
                Different team on the road though, people talk about the noise as one factor but there's also the fact that Seattle is quite some distance from basically any other city with a team.

                If we got there and didn't choke and pull our big game shenanigans, i think we'd win.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                  Different team on the road though, people talk about the noise as one factor but there's also the fact that Seattle is quite some distance from basically any other city with a team.

                  If we got there and didn't choke and pull our big game shenanigans, i think we'd win.
                  Yeah, they're different on the road. But New York is gonna be a cold sum bitch. And with their defense and Marshawn, I'm afraid it would be very tough for us to come out of there with a win.

                  I'd rather play a dome/warm weather team like the Saints. Doesn't look like that will happen though.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                    Yeah, they're different on the road. But New York is gonna be a cold sum b****. And with their defense and Marshawn, I'm afraid it would be very tough for us to come out of there with a win.

                    I'd rather play a dome/warm weather team like the Saints. Doesn't look like that will happen though.
                    Saints would be who i'd like. But there's no guarantee Seattle don't **** it up, as dominant as they are at home, can a young team handle the pressure in the NFCCG? Especially if NO are the team coming back, you better believe Payton will learn some things tonight one way or another.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Man, the Seahawks are mouthy. They have to talk shyte after anything

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Man, that was a stoopid penalty by Sherman! Dumbass. He's usually smarter than that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Quite honestly, out of all the teams we could face in the Superbowl, I least want to play the Seahawks. Pretty happy they are in the NFC. They just seem like a poor matchup for the Broncos.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think I've chalked up Denver's road trip to Seattle next year as an auto loss

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                              Quite honestly, out of all the teams we could face in the Superbowl, I least want to play the Seahawks. Pretty happy they are in the NFC. They just seem like a poor matchup for the Broncos.
                              I'd love to play them in the Super Bowl. Our pass D sucks, their pass offense is below average. 25th in passing at 211 per game

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X