Oline LOVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oline LOVE!!!

They played another heck of a game yesterday. They really have stepped up their game, especially since the talk of Peyton's ankle 3 weeks ago. Between the pass-pro and the run blocking, we really have seen this line gel.

And to think, Ryan Clady is out and we are on our supposed 3rd string center.

Many props to the Oline!!!

Good post, lurker friend. I totally agree. 0 sacks and only 1 qb hit.

Comment

Lurker of the year award.

Comment

I find myself thinking, where is Clark going to play next year? Is he just depth? He's played like a starter in this league IMO. I know Manning gets the ball out quickly and it would be different if he was protecting, say, Tannehill, but he's played far better than any of us have any right to have expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
          I find myself thinking, where is Clark going to play next year? Is he just depth? He's played like a starter in this league IMO. I know Manning gets the ball out quickly and it would be different if he was protecting, say, Tannehill, but he's played far better than any of us have any right to have expected.
          I think our FO knew this could happen and is why we signed Clark to an extension. We will have a very nice trade opportunity in the off season if we choose to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
            I think our FO knew this could happen and is why we signed Clark to an extension. We will have a very nice trade opportunity in the off season if we choose to take it.
            Definitely. However, quality depth on the line is extremely valuable, obviously. I wonder what we could get out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
              They will have to wait until Clady is back and see if HE can play next year. 50-50 if he can regain his prior ability. Lis Franc requiring surgery to an O lineman is a bad injury.

For now Clark is our starter and will remain so. Also Kudos to the O line and OP.

Comment

This thread seems as good as any to make my first post.

I was a little concerned with the O line after the NE game. We ran great but it seemed like Peyton was getting pressured often. Anybody else feel like that?

Yesterday though the line was money. Allowed him to step up and make throws.

Anyway I'm here on this forum because I grew tired of the main Broncos forum. I guess it's the "official" one. Too many chicken littles. Reading through this forum you guys seem more rationale.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff18 View Post

I was a little concerned with the O line after the NE game. We ran great but it seemed like Peyton was getting pressured often. Anybody else feel like that?

Anyway I'm here on this forum because I grew tired of the main Broncos forum. I guess it's the "official" one. Too many chicken littles. Reading through this forum you guys seem more rationale.
                  There are many who would beg to differ.

Comment

Clark is a great guy to have and a great problem for a team. If Clady is 100% and ready to roll immediately, I could see us trading Clark for a very high pick. Dude could easily start for quite a few teams in the league. However, his cap number is low, so it wouldn't hurt to keep him around in case of injury.

Comment

I find myself thinking, where is Clark going to play next year? Is he just depth?
                      Clady's lisfranc was serious. Right after the injury happened word on the lightrail was that he would never be the player again. I haven't been on the lightrail since, so I haven't heard any updates.

Comment

Dude makes me look like an extrovert

Comment

Well, we are all just speculating from this point but as I see it - Beadles is in a contract year, and we already signed Clark for 2 years. It might make sense to let our "pro-bowl" Guard go is he wants too much money.

Clady, Clark, Ramirez, Vasquez, and Franklin sounds like a pretty solid line to me.

Comment

You obviously don't know us...

Comment

Yeah you should stay off of here after a loss. Last week we were the worst team in the world according to many here.

Comment

Working...
                              X