Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonz of broncos fans at Arrowhead (Mile High East)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the Broncos game at arrowhead last year and was amazed how many Bronco fans were there. It was 25-30% Bronco fans. I thought it was just because the chiefs sucked so bad. My brother in law went to the game yesterday and said there were tons of Bronco fans again. I guess it really is Mile High East!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange4Life View Post
      I went to the Broncos game at arrowhead last year and was amazed how many Bronco fans were there. It was 25-30% Bronco fans. I thought it was just because the chiefs sucked so bad. My brother in law went to the game yesterday and said there were tons of Bronco fans again. I guess it really is Mile High East!
      Yes sir, i thought the same thing. I used to go when the chiefs stunk so bad. I always thought that if the Chiefs ever got good then it would be tough for denver fans to get tickets. I though wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
        2. no one likes to hear you talk about fantasy football, so don't talk to anyone not in your league about FF.
        Someone tell Emily Post.

Talking about your fantasy team is like talking about the dream you had last night, nobody gives a ****.

Comment

You think that lady that traded the wedding ring her brother gave her for tickets wishes she had that back now?

The key to playing FF or having guys on your team going against the Broncos is just to set your lineup and then forget it exists until Tuesday when you see if you won. Seriously, you cant do anything anyway, so root for the team and just use FF as a measuring stick of your general football knowledge. And dont talk about it. Ever.

Comment

haha was watching Inside The Nfl & SoundFX saw my wife booing a chiefs fan after their kickoff for a TD.. this happened right after I left for the bathroom ... figures

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gHgk6vXSrps?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
              It is like that with every team but you will see sprinkled in the crowd Colts Manning jerseys. Closer to Indy means more fans of Peyton. Besides Wolf and Spiralism, all others love him.
              Got a Manning jersey and i think he's probably the classiest guy in sports and obviously a total legend.

Comment

I play FF because my real life friends are nicer than most of you and they appreciate the game above and beyond an OTG mentality. I have never drafted a cheif, raider or charger on my fantasy team EVER ! this year i did pick up eddie royal and a raider receiver and both emmediatly went out with injuries.
                LESSON LEARNED.
                FF is a great way to appreciate the entire NFL and not just one home team.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
                  haha was watching Inside The Nfl & SoundFX saw my wife booing a chiefs fan after their kickoff for a TD.. this happened right after I left for the bathroom ... figures

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gHgk6vXSrps?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  two obvious holding penalties not called on that returnboth right in front of the returner, the second one being our kicker in the middle of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post

That's pretty awesome. At least you had the last laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      That's pretty awesome. At least you had the last laugh.
                      yeah was a great time, Knighton came over & high 5'd us after the game & Kayvon Webster tried to give his glove to my wife but the broncos staff guy gave it to the wrong person. We talked to Dysert, Sly, & Harris after the game, the wife took pictures for Sly & his family
                      Last edited by i4jelway7; 12-05-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I have that run on my phone and on a GoPro.

There were a ton of Broncos fans there. Chiefs fans themselves were pretty easy going with only mild ribbing - the tailgating experience was great stuff. The only 'incident' we saw was a Broncos fan getting slobbered drunk, and he at one point just fell over out of the blue.

I think what really contributed to there being so many Broncos fans is that Kansas City was coming off a terrible year, 2-14, and most fans probably sold those tickets early

Comment

Working...
                        X